Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Cube (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cubable cards from Theros

Elspeth seems incredibly strong, but what else is catching peoples eyes? The gods seem quite weak as getting devotion will be a lot harder…

Started by Callum Brownson-Smith

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Max Botten

Help Improve My Cube

So my cube isn't too bad for a first attempt, but it is still very much a work in progress. With one draft done and another due on Saturday…

Started by Kieran Symington

9 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Kieran Symington

Combo Cube - more combo's for u tom

This was that coco pebbles combo deck that I was talking about a few weeks ago dan deal an arbitrarily large amount of damage using Goblin…

Started by James Fryer-Kelsey

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Thomas David Baker

Cube Masters Series | Draft Simulation Available!

Hi guys!   The final cube list (minus PHR) is now available to draft on tappedout.net!!   Check it out:   http://tappedout.net/mtg-cube-dra

Started by wv

12 May 4, 2011
Reply by Thom Richardson

Cube Masters Series | Security

Hi all,   So the Cube List is basically finished (and will be ready after the release of New Phyrexia).   As April is a month of holidays a…

Started by wv

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel Royde

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube

Over the next few weeks I'll be putting together the final Cube List that will be used for the Cube Masters Series. As this is a MAMMOTH…

Started by wv

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Allan Chong

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Green

Philosophy of Green    Mana dorks, mana fixing and fatties. Green needs to take the roll of fixing, but without diluting it's powerlevel wi…

Started by wv

12 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Allan Chong

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Black

Philosophy of Black    Black is a difficult colour to build for cube, as it can go in various directions. It can either go heavy into agg…

Started by wv

14 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Allan Chong

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | The Lands

The purpose of lands in a 360 card cube is to colour fix consistently for all archetypes, and to provide utitility lands that are useful ac…

Started by wv

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Thomas David Baker

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Artifacts

Philosophy of ArtifactsThe Artifacts in the Cube should offer strong mana fixing for midrange/control decks, without leaving other strategi…

Started by wv

15 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Glenn Goldsworthy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service