Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Events (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PT Gatecrash PTQs (Do you like PTQs? I like spreadsheets.)

Found this list of PTQs for next season.  Added a few that were a bit further away that I'd consider going to.   Source: http://www.wizards

Started by Levi Hinz

34 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Levi Hinz

Commander Tournament (yup) - 3rd November

Hi guys, At The Games Club we're going to run a Commander Tournament to give away a Commander's Arsenal and some special other stuff as we…

Started by Crispin Bateman

4 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Thomas David Baker

GP trials in London tomorrow

Heya guys,  I was going to come to London tomorrow as I thought the GP Trial for Bochum was sealed, but now it is apparently standard. I d…

Started by Rob Wagner

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Rob Wagner

New-Old-Boys M13 Draft - Tuesday 17th July

So Ross, Kieran, Andy and myself were discussing the idea of organising a New-Old-Boys draft i.e. those of us who aren't old enough, and (s…

Started by Ben Titmarsh

36 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by ross miles

GP Ghent Travel

Does anyone who is going to this have room in their travel plans to add one more to the group? I've got a Canadian friend who's over visiti…

Started by Daniel Royde

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Amar Dattani

Darksphere Cube Masters Series II (CANCELLED)

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

Started by wv

29 May 18, 2012
Reply by Dan Barrett

Magic Con 2012 2nd-3rd june Nottingham

***MAGIC CON*** (Formerly known as the MAGIC IN MAY weekender) Saturday 2nd June and Sunday 3rd June Venue: Nottingham Gateway Hotel Nuth…

Started by David Shea

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by Thomas David Baker

Avacyn Restored pre-Release details Friday Midnight and Sunday Axion Comics and Cards Chesham

Hi all! Dan from Axion Comics and Cards here. It's Pre-Release time again folks and this time there is a few slight twists! The first twi…

Started by Daniel Harborne

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Daniel Harborne

Wednesday Night Constructed at The Games Club

Just to remind everyone that we're running regular Wednesday night constructed tournaments at the Games Club at Escape Bar near Mornington…

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Crispin Bateman

Modern Big Prize tournament at The Games Club - April 7th

Follow the link for the announcement: http://forum.magicmadhouse.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=136 Hope to see everyone have one more go…

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Crispin Bateman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service