Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Kieran Symington's Discussions (890)

Discussions Replied To (803) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure that this is exactly a good thing! Hopefully the games will actually pl…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 5, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Kieran Symington

"Kieran's cube was a bit of a mistake which I thought nobody would notice. It's an ol…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 4, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013

"Absolutely up for this. I should have my cube ready by then but I can't decide if gi…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 3, 2013 to Cube at the Games Club next Tuesday

36 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Jono Voss

"I should have the whole thing by the 13th. Whether it is actually playable is anoth…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 3, 2013 to Cubing - April 13th / Mills Birthday

24 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Simon O'Keeffe

"Ben, you need to allow people to undo changes when they make a mistake in what got c…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 2, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013

"My cube is really coming together for the Mills birthday cube-athon. The only card I…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 2, 2013 to Cubing - April 13th / Mills Birthday

24 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Simon O'Keeffe

"Stop adding features that only you will ever use! It's almost as though you own the…"

Kieran Symington replied Apr 2, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013

"Should be around on April 13. If everything goes according to plan my cube will also…"

Kieran Symington replied Mar 27, 2013 to cube league 9th March

69 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Simon O'Keeffe

"My cube has a theme - the theme is options! Almost everything has an ability of some…"

Kieran Symington replied Mar 27, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013

"I don't have all the cards yet, but I'm working on it! Should have it all sorted in…"

Kieran Symington replied Mar 25, 2013 to CubeTutor update - now available on www.cubetutor.com!

58 Apr 5, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service