Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

A player shall be considered to have voted in favour of a proposed rules change, regardless of whether or not that player has posted a vote on the rules change, if the rules change in question is a) the oldest currently proposed rules change which has not been voted on by every player, and b) one of the following criteria are met:

i) The player has made the other players aware, by commenting on the main group board, that they will not be able to vote for a certain period of time. The player is considered to vote in favour of any rules changes proposed in this period as soon as the rules change becomes the oldest currently proposed rules change which has not been voted on by every player;

ii) The player has neither voted, nor commented, on a proposed rules change within 24 hours of the proposed rule change becoming the oldest currently proposed rule change which has not been voted on by every player. The player is considered to vote in favour of the rules change as soon as the 24 hours have passed, unless the rule has been modified or a judgement requested on the change. Once the rule has been modified or a judgement decided upon, a new 24 hour period will be considered to have begun;

iii) The player has not voted on the proposed rules change within 24 hours of posting any comment on the rules change that does not include a vote.

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I vote yes to this.

Also side question for Tom. Are we allowed to discuss rules and stuff between us? Can we try and persuade people to agree or disagree with other peoples rule changes?
Yes.

And discussions are allowed, yeah.
vote yes
yes
Thomas David Baker YES
Dan Barrett YES
Tiffany Leek ?
Gary Lynch YES
Ross Miles ?
Kieran Symington PROPOSER
Ben Titmarsh ?
Paul Young YES
yes
yes
Ben's not here, so does that mean we jump to Paul now?
Thomas David Baker YES
Dan Barrett YES
Tiffany Leek YES
Gary Lynch YES
Ross Miles YES
Kieran Symington PROPOSER
Ben Titmarsh AWAY
Paul Young YES

306 is adopted. I won't add points to latest scores or the rule to latest rules because I'm waiting to find out if Dan's comment on 305 was a "no" or just a comment.

Paul's proposal is next.
Scores are now updated for Proposal 306.

Kieran scores 15 for successful proposal.
Dan, Gary and Tom score 1 for 24 hours vote.
All players except Ben and Kieran should also have scored a point for voting Yes to an adopted proposal (Rule 302). I'll add these in retroactively.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service