Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So to speed up the game after the last person in a round has voted and the voting is finished, there will be a discussion which all players will then be required to vote in 24 hours of the discussion started on there favourite rule passed in the last round and the winner will get 10 points. This person will have the accolade 'voted hero' for that round.

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

I vote no. I dont think this will speed things up as it is actually adding another round that everyone needs to respond to. Also you have not said people cant vote for their own rules so everyone would just do that.
Tactical no.
No where in there do we have to wait for this voting to finish before we then start the new proposal, and maybe should have the no voting for self. But maybe 2 discussions at once would too much for u gary?
"speed up the game"

"extra discussion"

pick one.

No.
By giving the person who makes constantly good proposal extra points which will give them a greater total which I believe is the winning condition. A discussion which goes for 24 hours after the last person in the round will not affect the game because there is no rule about one discussion at a time.
More than one would not be too much for me but others are not as quick to reply as I am.

Paul Young said:
No where in there do we have to wait for this voting to finish before we then start the new proposal, and maybe should have the no voting for self. But maybe 2 discussions at once would too much for u gary?
I claim a point for spotting Devoted Hero!

I also vote no to this proposal - it's about time I did some tactical voting too.
U bastard
no
don't suppose it matters now. No.
no
I think you may be a bit too late to be voting on this Ross!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service