Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Can anyone lend me:

4 figure of destiny

2 goblin guide

2 arid mesa

1 ranger of eos

1 hero of oxid ridge

For the PTQ on saturday? Also, is anyone else actually going to this?

Charlie

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a PTQ this weekend? Where?
Birminghamm. Kinda a pain to get to i guess

I have everything except for the Hero. I'm going to be at this; http://www.camra.org.uk/page.aspx?o=265166 on Friday in the evening.

Probably some mileage there.

Also, you could give me back the other stuff? Whatever it is.

Dan lend me a whole deck!

LOL as if. Unless you pretend to be Phill.

James Mills said:

Dan lend me a whole deck!

Didn't end up lending cards to Phil last time even. 

Prob not gonna do full deck lends in future though, way too time-consuming to sort out compared to e.g. the ~10 cards Grover wanted.

I need two cards for the National Qualifier - can you handle that?

Dan Barrett said:

Prob not gonna do full deck lends in future though, way too time-consuming to sort out compared to e.g. the ~10 cards Grover wanted.

Yeah I can see how time consuming it would be to have the person wanting to borrow cards come to your house and look through your stuff for them.

Would probably need a nap after that.

Dan Barrett said:

Depends what the two cards are Mills.

And time consuming still Gary, because you wouldn't know where everything is, and everything needs to go back in it's proper place afterwards.

Dan Barrett said:

Depends what the two cards are Mills.

And time consuming still Gary, because you wouldn't know where everything is, and everything needs to go back in it's proper place afterwards.

And you have to be at your house at an arranged time that works for the other person, and you need to note everything down, and you need to organise getting it back.

Never thought I'd say this, but Dan Royde is making some excellent points.

:P

Actually he isn't making good points as if you lend someone a whole deck you don't need to write it down. Not like they are gonna get confused and give it to the wrong person.
Also not difficult to be at home either as you live there. The person borrowing the cards will come whenever you tell them to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service