Gamble
Griselbrand
Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
Primordial Hydra
Rishadan Port

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great thanks Charlie. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Charlie Grover said:

Simon I can get you:
Metamorph
Pod
flinthoof
trading post

Simon that's awesome!  Thanks for going to the effort to go through the list for me :)   I believe I have the to mages but nothing else from your list I'm afraid.  Will bring my legacy trades folder and i'm sure there's something in there you'll want.  Will bring a few pounds too just incase.

Got a bunch of these in a box for Tuesday, remind me Ben  ;)

not going to be there this week I'm afraid, keep the list updated and I'll see what I can do

Russ - Cheers dude!

Paul - No worries, hopefully see you next week.

Will be there tonight with my huge legacy trades folder for anyone who can bring any of these :)

Cool, I have the cards I posted earlier with me, so lets hope for some big trading!

Ben Titmarsh said:

Will be there tonight with my huge legacy trades folder for anyone who can bring any of these :)

great!

Ben, I just realised I'm probably not up on the current value of a lot of these cards, so I don't know how we are going to manage to compare value.

Does anyone know of site where I can paste in a list of card names and then it will find the current price?

I know something like this exists but I can't seem to find it. Looking up each individual card on Madhouse or something will be a pain.

Okay I found a deck builder style site that links to prices:

http://deckstats.net/index.php?lng=en

Don't know how accurate they are. I wanted to use starcity's version, but for some reason they blank out the prices when I try and copy them off the webpage.

Wow that Starcity version is really cunning! Often these things are blocked with a bit of rudimentary javascript and I figured I'd be able to copy off the data.. but no!  Instead of using textual numbers for the prices, they are actually graphics!  They use some clever CSS to build up the price from several individual digit image maps.  Can't even print it... very clever indeed!  Could just get this up on a phone though maybe?

Yeah, I ended up just manually copying them, only took 5 minutes or so.

Ben Titmarsh said:

Wow that Starcity version is really cunning! Often these things are blocked with a bit of rudimentary javascript and I figured I'd be able to copy off the data.. but no!  Instead of using textual numbers for the prices, they are actually graphics!  They use some clever CSS to build up the price from several individual digit image maps.  Can't even print it... very clever indeed!  Could just get this up on a phone though maybe?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service