Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I have four copies of Ascension (see below for a full description) available for £24 each.

 

If you want a copy let me know here or directly (play@thegamesclub.org or 07958 224 084).

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ascension is a fast paced deckbuilding game designed by Magic™ Pro Tour champions Justin Gary, Rob Dougherty, and Brian Kibler, with artwork by Eric Sabee. Ascension is a deck-building game where players spend Runes to acquire more powerful cards for their deck. It offers a dynamic play experience where players have to react and adjust their strategy accordingly.

Gameplay is similar to other deckbuilding games, with the player adding cards to their deck by purchasing them from a central deck, which has the top six cards revealed and available for purchase. When cards are removed, they are replaced with a new one from the top of the deck. Victory points are earned in three ways: firstly, each card purchased is worth one or more victory points; second, victory points can be gained by defeating monsters with a power resource featured on several of the cards; finally, some cards give victory points directly each time they are played.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have this and it is awesome, y'all should buy it from Jason!

+1

 

I got it for christmas, had many a fun hour playing over the holidays, but opportunities have been slim since.

Will bring with on sat if anyone fancies a game once we scrub out?

Dan Barrett said:

I have this and it is awesome, y'all should buy it from Jason!

Do you have the official sleeves?


Also, I'm definitely keen for post scrub-out session!!

Warren Vonk said:

Do you have the official sleeves?


Also, I'm definitely keen for post scrub-out session!!

Not yet, but the guy that owns the company that manufactures them is a friend, so I can probably get some if there is enough interest

I would buy a set of official sleeves if reasonably priced.

 

Also THOM - yes please bring your copy!


Jason Howlett said:

Warren Vonk said:

Do you have the official sleeves?


Also, I'm definitely keen for post scrub-out session!!

Not yet, but the guy that owns the company that manufactures them is a friend, so I can probably get some if there is enough interest

will bring with then.  its all sleeved up (sadly only in plain black)

 

fingers crossed my copy of the Rat king promo will have arrived by then.   ordered it on ebay for £3 the last week and it already been shipped.

 

 

Dan Barrett said:

I would buy a set of official sleeves if reasonably priced.

 

Also THOM - yes please bring your copy!


Jason Howlett said:

Warren Vonk said:

Do you have the official sleeves?


Also, I'm definitely keen for post scrub-out session!!

Not yet, but the guy that owns the company that manufactures them is a friend, so I can probably get some if there is enough interest

Never played it beforre, but would def be up for a game Saturday.

Thom Richardson said:

+1

 

I got it for christmas, had many a fun hour playing over the holidays, but opportunities have been slim since.

Will bring with on sat if anyone fancies a game once we scrub out?

Dan Barrett said:

I have this and it is awesome, y'all should buy it from Jason!
Get me sleeves and you've got a sale.

Jason Howlett said:
Warren Vonk said:

Do you have the official sleeves?


Also, I'm definitely keen for post scrub-out session!!

Not yet, but the guy that owns the company that manufactures them is a friend, so I can probably get some if there is enough interest

Typical Jason I have just brought a copy lol. I have not played it yet mind you.

 

Do you have any copy of these extra Promos that are about like Goblin King or can get them?

 

Graham Theobalds

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service