Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

GP London is really close. It's all terribly exciting. Like a sensible person, I've taken Friday off to get maximum value out of the weekend, but the actual Friday events don't look that great. I'm fairly certain there's a limit to how many single elimination LCQs at £30 I really want to do. And that limit is very close to zero. So who's up for just spending most of that day cubing and leaving the serious events for Saturday?
Also, since I've never done one of those Rich Hagon events, I'd be interested to hear if they're actually any good. How bad can they possibly be?

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can probably lend you most of a standard deck if you want to LCQ at 10 GBP a throw instead.  Can't say it sounds like much fun though!

I will be there with cubes doing something or other that is for sure.

I may do a standard LCQ or two before cubing, I'll decide what I want to play and need to borrow from kind friends next week.

I am not very sensible and decided to be at work instead of having fun. :/

Do you have a half-decent standard deck by any chance?

Levi Hinz said:

What's standard?  (Nope, sorry.)

Dan Barrett said:

Do you have a half-decent standard deck by any chance?

Levi Hinz said:

As long as it's Seance combo I might give it a go.

Thomas David Baker said:

I can probably lend you most of a standard deck if you want to LCQ at 10 GBP a throw instead.  Can't say it sounds like much fun though!

I will be there with cubes doing something or other that is for sure.

isn't friday the day of the football match?

footy is in the eve

I've booked the Friday off as well; will delve in between events but would definitely be up for a bit of cube 

I'll be looking to cube mostly and will bring mine. Need to get a list of Gatecrash cards I need for it too.

I'll probably come up on Friday to cube. I believe Louis is borrowing my standard deck. 

Events start at 12pm on Friday.

Full schedule of events without any guff here: http://www.gordianknotgames.co.uk/GP%20London%2013%20-%20Schedule.pdf

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service