Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Sup dudes,

I'm trying to finish my Sacland sets (other than Misty Rainforest).

Does anyone have any spare saclands for trade?

Here's some of my better stuff for trade:

4x Chrome mox (Mirrodin)
2x Misty Rainforest
2x Day of Judgement
1x Vampire Nocturnus
1x Bloodghast
1x Dragonskull summit
1x Siege-gang commander

Anyone want to get rid of some spare saclands for the above goodness?

If you're looking for cards also, make a list and I'll see what I've got.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Opposed. Magic would be much better if we could do away with actually playing the matches. How about do the draft, have 3 rounds of trading with the cards drafted and then see who has accumulated the most juicy foils.

Sounds like a winner.

Daniel Royde said:
Thomas David Baker said:
Trading is depressing. It makes me want to buy 4 of every card in Magic just to save myself.

Seconded, magic would be so much better if we never had to own, sort or look for any cards.
Trading sounds like a great format. Not as good as chicken though.
A friend in Bristol is looking to do a couple simple swaps by post to finish his set - if anyone is interested, let me know?

"You or anyone you know have a Tarn or Flats and need a Catacomb or Mesa? Tryin to finish my sets, postal trades FTW."
I dont really want to do a postal trade but am willing to trade those specific fetchlands with you. and then you can sort out getting the catacomb and mesa from your friend to complete his set.
let me know - i will be bringing all my fetchlands with me tomorrow anyway and if you want to do the trade bring the catacombs and mesa with you.

Dan Barrett said:
A friend in Bristol is looking to do a couple simple swaps by post to finish his set - if anyone is interested, let me know?

"You or anyone you know have a Tarn or Flats and need a Catacomb or Mesa? Tryin to finish my sets, postal trades FTW."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service