Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I assume there was a thread already for this but I couldn't find it so I made another one.

Right my flights are booked (21st - 24th) I will be arriving on the Friday at 11.20am. What are people doing for accomodation as I haven't got anything like that sorted?

Also, who else is going?

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If everyone going hasn't done so already probably best to join the GP Amsterdam group on Facebook. You have access to more people there if you want to organise borrowing or room sharing.

If you want to join post here and someone will add you.

I've already added you Mills.
Cannot post there - haven't been accepted etc etc. Plus there are a high level of people I don't want to stay with there. Have any of you guy sorted out accom yet?

Yep, I've got a room at Bulldog but it's already full :(

Matthew Harper (on my FB list of friends) has booked a dorm bed at the same hostel but probably wants to share with other people - you could contact him.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Amar Dattani said:

Yep, I've got a room at Bulldog but it's already full :(

Matthew Harper (on my FB list of friends) has booked a dorm bed at the same hostel but probably wants to share with other people - you could contact him.

Hi all,

I've printed out 10 Legacy gauntlet decks but need some help.

In order to sleeve them all I need over 750 sleeves!

This works out quite expensive so wanted to ask that if anyone wants to make use of the gauntlet decks they either give me with £4 or 80 sleeves of the same type.

I also have recently given away all my junk cards so don't have enough to fill 10 decks - can people also bring junk commons so I can make the decks.

I will be at TGC tomorrow - hope to see you there.

Thanks!
Hi all, as we have GPTs on the 2nd (Chesham/Nottingham) and 9th (DarkSphere/Gravesend?) and the main event itself GP Amsterdam on 21st I figured we might all benefit from more testing!

This week I cannot play today or Tuesday but will be going to Dark Sphere (Waterloo) on Wednesday (and possibly Thursday) and TGC (Mornington crescent) on Friday to play Legacy (just testing, not tournaments)

Anybody else want to come along? 

Please bring your post misstep banning decks and any ideas of new decks that might be strong.
Due to a family bereavement I'm not sure I will be coming to MtG events for the next few days -I will try to make it to Chesham but I'm not sure.
I hope you are ok.

Amar Dattani said:
Due to a family bereavement I'm not sure I will be coming to MtG events for the next few days -I will try to make it to Chesham but I'm not sure.

Tomorrow (Tues 18th) is League Night at DarkSphere from 7pm on anyone wanting to do a some last minute testing for the GP or just want to play legacy.

Full proxy decks are allowed, entrance fee is £5

More details here:

http://www.magicplayers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1453 

I am going to be at TGC tomorrow and was hoping to test legacy.

I cannot make it to Darksphere.

Why can't you make it to DS? :) You say you are going to TGC to 'test legacy' and yet most of the legacy people will be coming to DS or drafting at TGC (and thus not playing legacy with you). If you really want to test, you should come to us at DS where you'll find 20 or so opponents. If you need to drop it at TGC, do so on your way to DS!

Of course, you could admit the real reason which is that you don't want me to beat you at Legacy again... Just like I do whenever we play any sort of Magic. :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service