Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So GP Amsterdam is approaching:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/event/gran...

I'm really tempted by this and just wanted to find out who else is considering it.  I've got exactly one day of holiday entitlement left and am trying to figure out whether it would be best to take off the friday or monday.  I'm thinking monday because that way we won't have to miss our flight if we do well in the GP, and if we fail at the GP sunday night would be the perfect opportunity to head out on the lash.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can get you a deck Mills. I'm guessing you want something blue based ;)
If you give me a deck you think you want to play I'll try and get you it.

Hive mind

wait no - something that has a good match against hive mind

Ok guys i'm now around 90% up for this... who wants to go threes on a room?  I'm flying out friday after work and returning monday with a hangover.
Ben, what flights are you looking at? I'm in for sharing a room.
Been looking at NO rug - I think I want to play that. I can ship you a list and let you know what cards I have. 

Amar Dattani said:
Yep send me a list to my Facebook acount. Probably won't be able to get you the actual cards until just before Amsterdam so I would recommend practising with a proxy version up until then.

James Mills said:

Been looking at NO rug - I think I want to play that. I can ship you a list and let you know what cards I have. 

Amar Dattani said:

Ok so - I want to try and sort my flights out as soon as possible. Who is going on what flights, I don't want to book it and then have to durdle about my myself coz I booked the wrong flight.

Dan - stop consindering and do it!

So I need to fly out after work on friday and am considering the following flights:

Gatwick > Amsterdam 19:05 - 21:20 Friday 21st October £59.99

Amsterdam > Gatwick 17:05- 17:15 Monday 24th October £27.99

I would prefer to fly out Thursday after work and have Friday off.

Ben Titmarsh said:

So I need to fly out after work on friday and am considering the following flights:

Looks very doable, that with easyjet?

Ben Titmarsh said:

Thursday you can get an outward flight for £25 if you leave early.

Yep with Easyjet.   Mills ideally I'd like to take friday off too, but only have one day's holiday left to take.  I'd rather take friday than monday because then we don't have to miss our flight on the sunday if we do well in the GP and also it lends itself nicely to a heavy night out on the sunday!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service