Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hell yea!!!

(what's the venue, Jason?)

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did LA to San Diego in February down the coast road, was awesome as was California in general. Highly recommend spending some time there!

Thomas David Baker said:
Amar Dattani said:
Also GP San Diego is a week before worlds in San Francisco - anybody thinking this might be a fun holiday? Never been to that part of America.

And if want you can do the 500 miles between them on "Highway 1", the Pacific Coast Road which is amazing. (Will take 10-12 hours+, or you can do it in 8-9 hours if you take the horrible and ugly I-5, or fly very cheap.)

California is great. No idea if I'll still be here then but could well be. Which would make accommodation this end nice and cheap. Although I guess there's a limit to how many people can sleep on the floor of a one bed apartment!
So, it appears the bloody Royal Wedding the day before the event might balls this up for us, by making hotel rooms both very hard to find and super expensive, and making travel in the city a nightmare.

If the event is not rescheduled (which *could* happen this far out), does anyone have floor/bed/couch space they might offer up to visiting players, from elsewhere in the UK, or abroad?
people can prolly stay at mine if they aren't total goobers

Dan Barrett said:
So, it appears the bloody Royal Wedding the day before the event might balls this up for us, by making hotel rooms both very hard to find and super expensive, and making travel in the city a nightmare.

If the event is not rescheduled (which *could* happen this far out), does anyone have floor/bed/couch space they might offer up to visiting players, from elsewhere in the UK, or abroad?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service