Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hey dudes,

I'm really keen to play in GP Madrid at the end of Feb, but I don't have a Legacy deck!

Firstly - I want to play burn as its cheap and easy. Can anyone lend me this deck, as I don't have a single card for it?!?!?!

Secondly - where are people staying? Is there an opportunity to share a hotel room etc to save cash?

Let me know dudes!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can lend you some flavour of goblins, but you may need to buy/borrow another dual or two if you want to splash green/white instead of or as well as black.

I'm not going Madrid, but i am keen on Brussels if you wanna organise anything for that as well...
Thanks Dan - I was thinking more specifically:

Dead Set Red

Lands:
17x Mountain
2x Barbarian Ring

Creatures:
3x Mogg Fanatic
4x Keldon Marauders

The Rest:
4x Lighting Bolt
4x Chain Lightning
4x Lava Spike
4x Rift Bolt
4x Magma Jet
3x Price of Progress
4x Flamebreak
3x Browbeat
4x Fireblast

SB:
4x Red Elemental Blast
4x Pithing Needle
3x Pyrostatic Pillar
3x Anarchy
1x Price of Progress
can't help but feel it should play at least 1 lightning bolt land, you know just incase of emergencies. I'm sure nobody would ever have the pro-red 2/2 guy in there sideboard (ok every single white player) and that guy has the beatings of this deck hands down except for your 2 lands
Hey Warren I can't help you BUT you should post your cry for help on the London legacy forum

http://www.magicplayers.co.uk/index.php

I think there is a GP Madrid thread and you should easily be able to borrow a complete burn deck as I don't think anyone is running it in Madrid.

Tell them your a London player. They normally play at TGC on Fridays so it prob would be s good idea to speak to some of them then.

Good luck!

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
can't help but feel it should play at least 1 lightning bolt land, you know just incase of emergencies. I'm sure nobody would ever have the pro-red 2/2 guy in there sideboard (ok every single white player) and that guy has the beatings of this deck hands down except for your 2 lands
Oh Warren :( Please turn away from the derf side and play a real deck.
Ensnaring bridge is pretty good in the board too.
Unfortunately Tom, I don't have the funds... :/

Tom Reeve said:
Then borrow a decent deck from someone - i said i'd lend you one, sure someone else will offer too!

Warren Vonk said:
Unfortunately Tom, I don't have the funds... :/

Tom Reeve said:
I'm sure we can get together and contribute to the Send Warren to Madrid With A Real Deck cause. When do you go?
probably the 26th? GP is 27/28 Feb

Tom Reeve said:
I'm sure we can get together and contribute to the Send Warren to Madrid With A Real Deck cause. When do you go?
Amar - where are you staying in Madrid? Are you staying in a hotel close to the venue? Link please? :D

Amar Dattani said:
Hey Warren I can't help you BUT you should post your cry for help on the London legacy forum

I think there is a GP Madrid thread and you should easily be able to borrow a complete burn deck as I don't think anyone is running it in Madrid.

Tell them your a London player. They normally play at TGC on Fridays so it prob would be s good idea to speak to some of them then.

Good luck!

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Hey Warren check out this thread on MagicPlayers.co.uk

http://www.magicplayers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=145&p=252...

It should give you all the details you need and I have a friend looking for hotels as well - maybe you could share if he wants to as well.

Warren Vonk said:
Amar - where are you staying in Madrid? Are you staying in a hotel close to the venue? Link please? :D

Amar Dattani said:

Good luck!

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service