Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hi there

Anyone willing to offer me a lift to the PTQ in Sheffield on the 17th? I am willing to help the costs etc. I am also willing to travel etc to where I need to be picked up.

Thx Amigos

Jono

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to the Sheffield PTQ but out of Burton-on-Trent via train so I'm not much use to you I'm afraid.

I do have a flat less than an hour (by train, 90 mins by car) from the venue so I don't know if any come-up-friday-and-sleep-on-my-floor plan makes sense.  Probably not.

I'm planning on catching the train up, though not sure if I'll do this Friday night or Saturday morning.

Does anyone have details for it?  Is there a facebook page or something?  Looking for start times etc.

dunno about a fb page but there's this: http://www.patriotgames.ltd.uk/store/content/131/Patriot-Games-PTQ/

Levi Hinz said:

I'm planning on catching the train up, though not sure if I'll do this Friday night or Saturday morning.

Does anyone have details for it?  Is there a facebook page or something?  Looking for start times etc.

Thanks for the replies so far lads. The train is quite expensive from London and even more expensive it I have an open return, for Saturday.

So unless I can get a lift or you know someone else going, please let me know.

Thx!

Considering taking a Saturday morning train, what are your plans for getting back though?

Levi Hinz said:

I have somehow ended up with access to a car and will be driving to Sheffield. I can give Jono and two others a lift there and back, if they can get to Hendon (Edgware Branch of the Northern Line or Thameslink) in the morning and back from there in the evening (there are nightbuses).

Hey dude! 

Thats awesome! I can be at Hendon station (thameslink) at any of these times:

07:37, 07:55, 08:07, 08:25, 08:37, 08:55 or 09:07.

Let me know which suits you best?

See you Saturday

Jono

Martin Dingler said:

I have somehow ended up with access to a car and will be driving to Sheffield. I can give Jono and two others a lift there and back, if they can get to Hendon (Edgware Branch of the Northern Line or Thameslink) in the morning and back from there in the evening (there are nightbuses).

7:30 is actually going to be too late, any chance you can make it sometime before 7?

07:07 ok?

Martin Dingler said:

7:30 is actually going to be too late, any chance you can make it sometime before 7?

Would like to get a seat in the car if still available

7:07 is probably just about OK, but will leave us no margin for error, so we would need to make sure that everyone either gets there on that train or earlier. The tube station is not near the train station and is slightly awkward as a pick-up point, so Louis (and mystery passenger #3), if you're getting the tube you might want to aim for 6:45.

Good luck to all those who is attending Sheffield (and Bochum).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service