Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Due to the global changes made to the Wizards Play Network (WPN) introduced by Wizards of the Coast in September of last year we regret to have  to annouce that The Games Club will not be participating in the New Set Celebrations for the impending Magic 2012 Core Set.

WTF.  So bad.

Is there some alternative for wannabe prereleasers?

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this full?

Dark Sphere said:

Hi Simon, 

It's just South of the river (near the OXO tower, Waterloo station, Imax, etc).  The 2HG side event will kick off approximately 4pm

We do currently have space in the 2HG if you wanted a slot/s

James Mills said:

Is this full?

C'mon, everyone knows south of the river is bad....

Nah gotta be in Brixton by 7.30 pm so would have been handy to go to this in the morning. Guess I'll be bopping along to Chesham

south of the river owns and if you disagree then you are p much a racist
lol sorry i just realised that people are disappointed in not being able to play core set sealed. i don't know if i'll ever understand
Do you know if you'll be able to bring the Duels of the Planeswalkers promotional stuff with you to the event? I have a voucher that I need to redeem somewhere at some point.

Dark Sphere said:

James Mills said:

Is this full?

When I emailed and asked to preregister, without being specific. What have I actually prereg'd for?

Dark Sphere said:

James Mills said:

Is this full?

You pre-registered for the main sealed event

So for 2HG and drafts?

We're not doing pre-reg for drafts (it's a side event rather than a main one).

"Do you know if you'll be able to bring the Duels of the Planeswalkers promotional stuff with you to the event? I have a voucher that I need to redeem somewhere at some point."

Might be able to, depends on if we have any left as they have been going incredibly quickly

Hey all - 

Would just like to point out that by rolling over and choosing to attend a non-TGC London event, you are actively working against this problem being solved. Fair play if you go Colchester or Gravesend, but I for one will be voting with my feet and not attending an event this weekend.

Anyone else with me on this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service