Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I have come across some old sealed boxes of boosters.

Would anyone be interested in drafting them?

I have Fallen Empires or Stronghold...

Philip.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So yes. I'm always up for an alternative format, me. Where?
sounds good - never drafted fallen empires.
As the boosters only have 8 cards, I thought we could draft 5 boosters each, which would mean 10 people could draft (including me).

Maybe do it at the club, if Jason does not mind...
Philip Rogers said:
As the boosters only have 8 cards, I thought we could draft 5 boosters each, which would mean 10 people could draft (including me).

Maybe do it at the club, if Jason does not mind...

I don't have a problem with this per se.

I would recommend an appropriate entrance fee (£12). It could then be run as a sanctioned event with the regular level of prizes.
I'm up for that!
We have pencilled this for Monday, 14th September 2009.

Sign up here, the first 10 people to put their names down are in, any extra will be on a reserve list.
Me!

Jason Howlett said:
We have pencilled Monday, 14th September 2009 for this event.

Sign up here, the first 10 people to put their names down are in, any extra will be on a reserve list.
Me!

Will this Fallen Empires or Stronghold? I am happy doing either!
Any chance this could be moved to Monday 7th September Please?! I'm going to be on holiday on the 14th, but really up for some Stronghold drafting!
Amar Dattani said:
Me!

Will this Fallen Empires or Stronghold? I am happy doing either!

Fallen Empires
Ben Titmarsh said:
Any chance this could be moved to Monday 7th September Please?! I'm going to be on holiday on the 14th, but really up for some Stronghold drafting!

I'll chat with Philip and see if we can do the Stronghold on the 7th.
No Problem...

Philip.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service