Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I shall be going to this - anyone else coming?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mad.

Is it this weekend? Was gonna ask what you were doing Fri night see.
No it's next weekend and yes I am mad.
I'm going. Not sure how/when but I will be there!
If you decide to drive I will contribute a monitary amount towards petroleum

Amar Dattani said:
If I drive it will be on Friday night and then will drive back on the Saturday. I'm hoping some of the magic players will give me a sofa for Friday. I'm gonna look at the options of train vs car.
Will get back to you when I decide.

James Mills said:

Amar Dattani said:
I think Train means that you'll be able to get there and back in the same day. There are express trains from Euston I think that go to Manchester. Not sure how much it's costs.

I'm fine with either plan.

Amar Dattani said:
If I drive it will be on Friday night and then will drive back on the Saturday. I'm hoping some of the magic players will give me a sofa for Friday. I'm gonna look at the options of train vs car.
Will get back to you when I decide.

James Mills said:

Amar Dattani said:
Only problem with trains is that whilst they are quick they are require mucho dinero and the last direct train back to London on Sat is at 20.36. Which may cause problems when we do well in the PTQ.
Driving is cheaper but takes ages and I will be tired on Sat after just winning a PTQ...

So looking at it the train we need is the 6.55 from euston into Manchester at 9.07.
Means we have to get up v. early. If I get a place to stay I will def go up the night before whether I'm driving or taking the train.
If you find a place to stay could you ask if it would be ok if I kipped over too. I don't require much - just a floor will be fine.

Amar Dattani said:
Only problem with trains is that whilst they are quick they are require mucho dinero and the last direct train back to London on Sat is at 20.36. Which may cause problems when we do well in the PTQ.
Driving is cheaper but takes ages and I will be tired on Sat after just winning a PTQ...

So looking at it the train we need is the 6.55 from euston into Manchester at 9.07.
Means we have to get up v. early. If I get a place to stay I will def go up the night before whether I'm driving or taking the train.
Also on the event it says Tom Baker is going. Are you going Tom? If so, how and when?
By the way I have a back up plan if we can't find anywhere to crash.

Amar Dattani said:
Also on the event it says Tom Baker is going. Are you going Tom? If so, how and when?
James "Hobo" Mills?

James Mills said:

Amar Dattani said:
Don't forget the Pete method- coach up overnight, wake up in Manchester, win the PTQ, get back on coach, wake up in London.
It should be cheap too.

James Mills said:
Amar Dattani said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service