Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Who's going? Should be down for most of the day. 

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But if you win, you don't get any cards for the next round :(

Paul Hodgson said:

Mill you deck is probably the nut high, as they'll have pushed the power level of the cards as being milled can be advantageous

True, but you also get to rip up *all* your opponents cards and cackle maniacally while doing so

Louis Mackie said:

But if you win, you don't get any cards for the next round :(

Paul Hodgson said:

Mill you deck is probably the nut high, as they'll have pushed the power level of the cards as being milled can be advantageous

I want to play the iron man, it's always a bit expensive though (not a dig at jason at all, just for all or nothing gambit) will be down and almost def play the reject rare draft (got my 45 goblin games on standby), def playing the keith though, the man was a legend.

Anyone up for a big meal at some stage of the arvo?  Options welcome

nandos?

Bodeans?!

bavarian bierhaus?

Those are too far away mostly to be of any good, as there's only about an hour between reject rare ending and loveys beginning.

Remember you do get a little xmas lunch as part of the admission fee though, hence the price.

nando's is clearly near by and a winner, as for the beerhouse that is the worst idea I have ever heard count me in.

As for the free meal I suspect that is the downfall of many a Loveys veteran, it just doesn't provide any sustinance

It is a lunch, you still def need a dinner in you to survive the Loveys - nothing too filling though. 

The year I did well I ate a sandwich and a load of cheese to soak up the booze about a half hour beforehand.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

nando's is clearly near by and a winner, as for the beerhouse that is the worst idea I have ever heard count me in.

As for the free meal I suspect that is the downfall of many a Loveys veteran, it just doesn't provide any sustinance

your a crazy fool, massive fry up about 11 and a decent meal about 5ish is what I am after, then bring the pain

+1

in ironman, is silent departure unsummon or

U: tear up target creature?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service