Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Does anyone need one more player for their team because I am available?

 

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't believe you weren't a 1st round pick bit fella

Well I did have a team... It all seems a bit too late to get anything going now and I really don't want to turn up and get stuck with some randoms.

 

I'll probably end up not going.

If your driving I would team with you mills

James Mills said:

Well I did have a team... It all seems a bit too late to get anything going now and I really don't want to turn up and get stuck with some randoms.

 

I'll probably end up not going.

I was planning on getting the megabus from Victoria for 7 quid return 

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

If your driving I would team with you mills

James Mills said:

Well I did have a team... It all seems a bit too late to get anything going now and I really don't want to turn up and get stuck with some randoms.

 

I'll probably end up not going.

is that for 1 day, that is gonna be a missery surely

sorry wasn't really paying attention I would guess your actually going up for the weekend, I would still not want to spend 3.30 on a "megabus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

sorry wasn't really paying attention I would guess your actually going up for the weekend, I would still not want to spend 3.30 on a "megabus"

it's a shame as I would love to go but staying up there for the eve makes for 2 very long and expensive days

I'm planning on going for the weekend, sadly looks as though I cannot go up early on the Friday to play Footy :(

Not decided what i'm playing or who i'm playing it with though!

Obviously I have parents and friend's with crash place in the area though, so it does make it easier for me

There is a possibility that me and one of the Leighton buzzard lot will be going but need one more for a team. If you want to be on our team that would be great. Just let me know if you're interested.

Nick Lovett said:

I'm planning on going for the weekend, sadly looks as though I cannot go up early on the Friday to play Footy :(

Not decided what i'm playing or who i'm playing it with though!

Obviously I have parents and friend's with crash place in the area though, so it does make it easier for me

I am now free to go to this. Bit late in the day and all but let's do it? Who else is going?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service