Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hi all, i have several vintage cards i am offloading from my collection. I did not see much interest on eBay so thought i would put them up here. I am mainly interested in cash but serious trade or part cash part trade offers will be entertained. All these cards are genuine, and can be viewed before any transaction happens. I am in Brighton, but come up to London a lot and should be at the BoM trial on saturday. Anyway these are the cards,

1 x Beta Mox Sapphire Ex

1 x Beta Timetwister Ex

1 x Unlimited Time Vault Mint

1 x Unlimited Mox Ruby BGS Graded 7.5

1 x Unlimited Mox Sapphire EX Signed

1 x Unlimited Mox Emerald NM

1 x Unlimited Mox Ruby NM

Cheers

Jim

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much for the set?

edit: ie those 7 + the vault

What happened to you not having any money?

Philip Dickinson said:

how much for the set?

i'll be receiving a non-trivial wad of dollar once i complete my current contract

James Mills said:

Philip Dickinson said:

how much for the set?

Nice!

Philip Dickinson said:
i'll be receiving a non-trivial wad of dollar once i complete my current contract

James Mills said:

Philip Dickinson said:

how much for the set?

Make me an offer, they are all pretty stable price wise so im sure we will both be in the same region.

Im also after 4 city of traitors, 3 grim monolith, 4 gaeas cradle & 2 x Oath of druids, 3 x Mishra's workshop, 3 x smokestack. If you have any we can work out part trade. 

We can do this via PM if you like, might make things easier.

Cheers

Jim

just seen your thread on magicplayers.co.uk buddy. i'm not likely to have the kind of money for power pieces for a few months so it might be best not to consider that yet. However, I'm interested in your Force of Wills [if the price is right lol] and have the Tangle Wires you need. I'm happy to arrange a cash+cards exchange and will be at the BoM trial on saturday as well. If you add any other stuff you need to your thread on the other site then I'll see if I have that as well
Interested in your vengevines, should be along on Saturday at some point as well
Paul how can you be in London and Southampton at the same time?
Can't make it to Southampton unfortunately :(
At least you can play in London!
Although have just realised that I'm meant to be in Manchester on the day of the London Nats Q, somehow don't think I'll be able to get a deck together and get to Southampton though :(

I want about £30 each for the forces. Im interested in the tanglewire, but before i can build that deck need 3 more workshops so its not too near :)  You know anyone with Workshops for trade? I would love to get MUD built before BoM.

Jim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service