Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hi all,

Just heard this morning that I'm through to the main part of the StarCityGames.com Talent Search (in the Limited category). Look out for the article during the week! Also wish Dan Barrett good luck in the Casual/Other category (apparently taking longer to judge due to, gulp, 160-odd entries.)

Tom

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yours is one of the best ones in the Limited catagory. Good job.

Whats the next step after putting up the articles? Is there a vote or something?
Thanks :) Another article deadline on Saturday, I think the first public vote will actually be after the second round of articles go up (I guess 'getting this far' was the job of the first article.)

Gary Lynch said:
Yours is one of the best ones in the Limited catagory. Good job.

Whats the next step after putting up the articles? Is there a vote or something?
Good luck Tom.

Nice read.



Tom Reeve said:
Thanks :) Another article deadline on Saturday, I think the first public vote will actually be after the second round of articles go up (I guess 'getting this far' was the job of the first article.)

Gary Lynch said:
Yours is one of the best ones in the Limited catagory. Good job.

Whats the next step after putting up the articles? Is there a vote or something?
Good article, I'll be voting for you.

Looks like Dan's is up too.
My article is now up, you can find it here:

http://bit.ly/c45qyZ

Please read, click "like", comment (and in due time , vote!)
Couple of things that were wrong however it was an entertaining read.

I actually got a game loss in the PTQ final :(



Dan Barrett said:
My article is now up, you can find it here:

http://bit.ly/c45qyZ

Please read, click "like", comment (and in due time , vote!)
Sorry James, I can correct it (and any other errors) in the forums if you wanna tell a bit more?

I think while some details may be wrong, the "spirit" of it is there, I hope....
Good read Dan, well done.



Dan Barrett said:
My article is now up, you can find it here:

http://bit.ly/c45qyZ

Please read, click "like", comment (and in due time , vote!)
Would be unfair to non-Gary competitors though, he's already got it in the bag!

Andy Buchanan said:
I think they should have a Talent Contest for characters in the Magic Scene. There are certainly some great candidates showcased by Dan's article.
just read your's Dan brilliant stuff
Nice one Dan. These stories definately desrve a global audience!
Gary Lynch ... Magic Legend.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service