Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So I'm unfortunately not going to be there this weekend, but I'd appreciate it if you could keep me (and everyone else who can't go) updated.

Best of luck guys!

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#gbnats on twitter
Yeah I know, just doesn't really tell the whole story...

So Dan qualified for Worlds!  Sweet!  For some reason dailymtg doesn't want to tell me the result of the final but it really doesn't matter I guess!

If I leave San Francisco for Amsterdam 2 weeks after GP Amsterdam and 3 weeks before Worlds does that make me a complete tit?

It didn't want to tell me the result because the final was three and a half hours long and included a game loss for Dan for slow play???!!!  And Dan won 3-2?

EPIC!

I am trying to work out a way I can still be in Palo Alto when Worlds comes around.  Who is coming out here for it?

Well done to master Royde and everyone else on their finishes! I think I need to start barning a different Daniel...

Congrats to Dan. Another solid finish. When your running hot your running hot.

Also woudn't be Royde without some serious slow play :-)

I came 2nd in the legact national championships! Despite never having played legacy before... and then I started playing like an absolute donkey in the finals :/

what did you play with/against Charlie? prizes?

almost a very very good weekend for london as a whole.... gutted to be here in belgium

DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

Philip Dickinson said:
Well done to master Royde and everyone else on their finishes! I think I need to start barning a different Daniel...
I played GBW junk depths.. I beat zoo twice, then jace zoo, then UW stoneforge, then ID'ed twice, then beat the mirror (which was a really fun and interesting matchup) then beat merfolk (despite going t1 urborg, mox diamond, realise I dont want to pitch a land, let it die in game 3). I then lost to UW counterbalance/top sword/thopter; I didnt really know what he was doing at all but if I knew I would have SB'd better and won game 2 (the dead STP in my hand would have been any creature, which would have been enough), forcing a 3rd one. I won a 1st edition foreign plateau for my efforts, which I snap-sold..

Peter Dun said:

what did you play with/against Charlie? prizes?

almost a very very good weekend for london as a whole.... gutted to be here in belgium

Charlie I've been playing around with GBW junk depths too... would be interested to see your list.
who won the football???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service