Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

anyone wanna cube again on tuesday. again i dont have a cube!

if not - anyone wanna paly a different game of some descrption?

cube draft

1.ross

2.kieran

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good games good games ..... Just before I fell asleep I pondered the idea of astral slide being common .... It's not too good coz there army load of enter the battlefield effects ... Might make white more of an option

Hi I really enjoyed it but before we go making wholesale changes I would suggest a few more drafts which will give people chances to draft different deck types and also will get different peoples opinion on each deck, I would suggest 5 times before making any changes

would be interested to hear what archetypes emerged from this draft! very eager to play this cube one of these weekends soon.

Me - clerics

Kieran - Goblins

Simon & Tom - U/G/R madness

Ross - B/R dudes + burn

Mills - U/B/W draw solitary confinement combo

Paul & stanj - W/B dudes

other (sorry dude completely forgot your name) - enchantment

Solitary confinement wasn't even good in this deck. Should have taken it out. I wish to call my deck: Turbo Durdle 

"Turdle" for short

James Mills said:

Solitary confinement wasn't even good in this deck. Should have taken it out. I wish to call my deck: Turbo Durdle 

I think the confinement was fine, you were basically playing turbo fog and it gave you infinite fogs. Main problem in G1 was lack of win condition, and G3 was mana screw

Simon O'Keeffe said:

"Turdle" for short

James Mills said:

Best part of playing against Mills' deck was when he was forced to use Cavern Harpy & Phyrexian Rager as his draw engine when he had a Solitary Confinement out. He eventually couldn't take the life loss any more and gave up on the confinement only to immediately die to an alpha strike. Genius.

I would love to draft this again next Tuesday if it's available, I am saying now I won't draft the cleric deck!!!!

Definitely planning on running another draft of Legacy Masters next Tuesday.

Clerics rule!

Hopefully we can get some games in at the prerelease too.

Definitely bringing it along.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service