Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

anyone wanna cube again on tuesday. again i dont have a cube!

if not - anyone wanna paly a different game of some descrption?

cube draft

1.ross

2.kieran

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we may do some Legacy Masters testing, but I can bring my cube and/or some boardgames?

im up for legacy testing - and cube - and board game! got any good ones i havnt played? (i havnt played a lot)

Here are the games I own: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/spokeeffe

From that list I would probably suggest Libertalia or Tammany Hall as both can support at least 5 players, or 7 Wonders is always a good one.

I wonder if we could do an actual Legacy Masters draft.  It would obviously be an extreme work-in-progress but we have at least an alpha version of the set.  Someone will probably draft something unbeatable and make everyone else miserable but it would be a learning experience and tell us a lot about the set.

Assuming Simon, Tom, Ross and probably Kieran could we get four others?  Will require some chopping up but I have two pairs of scissors ...

If not I will happily cube.  Could bring my Standard cube.  Not very interested in random board games as a Magic fanboy.

cubing kegacy cube sounds like something we should go for

i reckon we can get 8

put something on the other thread too

simon - i would also be keen to play either of those games - they look fun

I'm up for anything and everything

Well, gosh.

Louis Mackie said:

I'm up for anything and everything

count me in for legacy masters draft

Legacy Masters should definitely be happening, and I think we are close to a final set list.

Tom let us know if you need scissors/sleeves/lands etc...

I'm up for some Legacy masters tomorrow!

I'll be at the club, if there are no MM drafts happening then i'll be in for this too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service