Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Unfortunately they are paired in the quarter finals.  Whoever wins that I want to win the whole thing.

Pretty good showing by the UK team (which does NOT include John - he was the alternate) ... 8th / 50.  John went 6-0 in Extended with Faeries.  His standard deck is a UW Baneslayer Protect the Queen style thing like Dan Gardner always seems to play.

Lots of UB Control in Top 8.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holly shit indeed.  I do like both of them but unfortunately one of them has to go.....Com'on Mr Randle, Mr. inner calm.

Tom a sense of perspective please.

Surely the real question is will rebecca make it 3 in a row for Cheryl? Unfortunately I have inside knowledge on One Direction though...  

I have a vague inking this might be to do with Strictly Come Dancing but then I don't know what "One Direction" is.  I am going to blame this on being out of the country rather than being an old man with no knowledge of popular culture.

I have no idea what One Direction is and I live in the UK. 

Thomas David Baker said:

I have a vague inking this might be to do with Strictly Come Dancing but then I don't know what "One Direction" is.  I am going to blame this on being out of the country rather than being an old man with no knowledge of popular culture.

Me Neither,

I was torn to begin with, then I realised that I don't actually know Randle really, so come on PVDDR for POY!

Simon Baldwin said:

I have no idea what One Direction is and I live in the UK. 

Thomas David Baker said:

I've played with and talked to both of them.  They are both really nice and they are both way better at Magic than me.  One of them is English and one of them is friends with Pete and chose me for his fantasy nats (and won).  Then there's the whole POY thing.  I wish they could run across the finish line together hand-in-hand like in the marathon in Animalolympics* :)

* = Back at ya with the obscure references Bernstein!

Sweet.  Nice guys finish first!  (Actually I think Gerry T's recent run probably proves that false :) )

LOL, best reply.

stevie_b said:

Tom a sense of perspective please.

Surely the real question is will rebecca make it 3 in a row for Cheryl? Unfortunately I have inside knowledge on One Direction though...  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service