Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Cube (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Multicolour

Philosophy of Multicolor   The multicolour section needs to be extremely focused, as there are so many quality multicolour cards in existen…

Started by wv

8 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | White

Philosophy of WhiteWhite should offer a powerful evasive foundation for aggressive decks, while providing strong finishers, sweepers and sp…

Started by wv

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Blue

Philosophy of Blue    Counterspells, card draw, control effects and control magic - what Blue does best! Blue needs to form the foundation…

Started by wv

6 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

Cube Masters Series | Building the Cube | Red

Philosophy of Red    Burn, break, beat - that's red! Red serves as the foundation for aggro strategies, while providing the strongest set…

Started by wv

7 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Charlie Grover

Cube By Wizards

Apparently Cube was a format for the Magic Invitational a while back. This was the cube wizards came up with: http://wizards.com/Magic/Ma

Started by Thomas David Baker

5 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Nicolo Graziano

Rendog's Cube

So here's my cube list. I'm still missing +-20 cards, including some pretty pricey ones, but I'm pretty much done. Next task is to foil out…

Started by wv

13 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Amidu

M10 rules changes: what cards are now crap in cube?

RIP Mogg Fanatic M10 rules change took your life So Mogg Fanatic is now crap - what other cards in cube are effected by the combat damage…

Started by wv

5 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Nicolo Graziano

Online Pauper Cube

How about I set up an online pauper cube? (Inspired by this otherwise not very exciting pauper article.) We draft from a set list. Probab…

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Thomas David Baker

"Complex" Cube

I'm putting together a cube comprised of all the most complicated cards in the history of Magic. So far I'm determining complexity solely…

15 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Tiff Leek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service