Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Anyone else seen this : http://theboozecube.blogspot.co.uk/p/complete-visual-spoiler.html

Particularly like boozetouch as an ability!

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has absolutely no appeal to me at all 

oh wait no...

the other thing!

seems like this would have to be rebalanced for english players!

I'm not sure how much a drink is in this rules system but I sure hope it's not downing a pint.   A finger?

quite frankly the best think I have EVER seen in my life absolutely AWESOME SAUCE

The count is my fav

Yeah I've seen this before. I think with the amount of forced drinking going on, your going to get through at least a pint a game. So Keith Lovey's levels of inebriation pretty quickly.

dude that's the stuff

Simon O'Keeffe said:

Yeah I've seen this before. I think with the amount of forced drinking going on, your going to get through at least a pint a game. So Keith Lovey's levels of inebriation pretty quickly.

This looks AWESOME

There's a comprehensive rules guide on the page, they say a drink is whatever a regular drink of your game drink would be - or however many continuous seconds. Probably easiest to do fingers of beer though.

Question is - do we just want to print this off, or do we change some of the cards first and then print it off? (i.e. change the fratboy cards to chavs?)

Thomas David Baker said:

I'm not sure how much a drink is in this rules system but I sure hope it's not downing a pint.   A finger?

Despite the multiple American cultural references, this still has to be played. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the cards are wildly unbalanced since it's clearly meant to be played multiplayer and is all about the drinking anyway!

A more English version of this would make a pretty good YMTS project I think!

I like how they've decided to use drinking as a resource - do you go deep and hope you win before you pass out, or do you try to play fair and out last everyone else?

ladies and gentlement I give you the draft for Mills last day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service