Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Anyone up for some semi-organised FUN after the pre-release, perhaps going to get some FOOD or several thousand DRINKS, or some other SHENANIGANS?

I ask because for various reasons things didn't work out last time, and it ended with everyone splitting up and going different ways, which was a bit shit. Compare this with the time before, when we all went down the bowling alley, which was AMAZING.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as any shenanigans is AFTER the pre-release - Karaoke could be fun if someone wants to book it.

I could be up for something (as long as it promises to be fun), although I may reserve judgement/commitment until the end of day.

I will probably just wind up in the South Side bar as usual.
I am definitely pro-shenanigans! Booking something at Bloomsbury Lanes is probably a good idea if we can get enough people.
me and my good lady could well be up for some shenans, but would either have to leave early (11.30ish) or find a place to crash
mmm, shenanigans :D
No availablilty for karaoke (just checked).

I was advised to booked around a month in advance to have a good chance of getting a room.

Drinks in the South Side bar is looking increasingly likely.
Fair enough - looks like it's all playing into Jason's (no doubt) nefarious south-side plan, dammit! :P
he has actually booked out all the karaoke rooms just so we can't have them, lets be fair you really wants to hear drunk magic players sing
There were no post tournament shenanigans mainly due to slap fights and cut eyebrows as I recall. Don't think I'll bother with pizzas this time either.

Drinks afterwards definitely on, I need to celebrate the fact my wife and I are expecting our second baby in October.
Congratulations!

And... if you're not interested in pizza, you and others maybe wanna nip out for a sit-down dinner about 8?

Mark Walker said:
There were no post tournament shenanigans mainly due to slap fights and cut eyebrows as I recall. Don't think I'll bother with pizzas this time either.

Drinks afterwards definitely on, I need to celebrate the fact my wife and I are expecting our second baby in October.
Sure. Suppose I can draft rather than 2HG. It'll be nice to act like a grown-up for a change.
Congratulations Mark!

Mark Walker said:

well done big fella

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service