Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Is he nuts, or isn't he?

And if he is, why aren't you picking him higher?

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ross reckoned Talon Trooper should be picked over him, i dunno though. To me it's like a branching bolt for esper... it's pretty easy to 2 for 0 with it.
It's about a billion times better than Talon Trooper.

But note it's all artifact creatures, not just yours - so not so hot in the mirror.
hes really good. but not nuts
stop being losers - the best deack is white blue flying in your face agggggrrrrooo - so talon trooper wins.
Depends how many flyers youve got. At some point you need defence..
Conveniently Wall of Denial is in the same colours. And interestingly, people get it around 4th pick...
I've first-picked and second-picked Wall of Denial. But now I regret it.
Ross eats shit :D

This guy is card advantage and has flash, Im glad you're thinking for yourself, but you're wronger than grovers hair colour
On wall of denail, you can't just stick him in any deck.

Just because they print cards in colours, doesnt mean you should just pick cards with the same colours, for example, stinger is the nut fucking high in control decks, but no one will play it in control because they fucking suck at magic.

if your deck is 16 land 23 2 drops, you probably want some cyanide over wall of denial
whether or not i choose to eat shit is irrelevant. go ahead and pass me tallon trooper and i wacth your flash and card advantage lose to my hoard of flying beasts. maybe they should print a card that says 'rob wins if he plays lots of tricky stuff that doesn't do much'.

Amidu said:
Ross eats shit :D

This guy is card advantage and has flash, Im glad you're thinking for yourself, but you're wronger than grovers hair colour
From the mothership today:

Ethersworn Shieldmage is a very first-pickable card to say the least. It's gotten to the point where I will take Ethersworn Shieldmage over Crystallization without even batting an eye.
Its really good, but this is just plain wrong.

Thomas David Baker said:
From the mothership today:

Ethersworn Shieldmage is a very first-pickable card to say the least. It's gotten to the point where I will take Ethersworn Shieldmage over Crystallization without even batting an eye.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service