Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Have you ever seen anyone cheat at MTG at the Games Club?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

was it kieran?
Don't be insane, it would be infest and executioner's capsule for Kieran!
he picked 2 cards at once, did you see him do it? did he say it was an accident? what a fucker!
I mean, it always depends on what you expect from Magic. If you just want to have a great rating, maybe you will cheat. But on the other hand, I think that most people also just enjoy coming to the gamesclub and have a good time. And this would definitely be wasted once someone finds out you're cheating. And that's exactly why I would more or less - depending on the circumstances and how sure I am, he/she is cheating, expose it.

Ben, drafting without talking and looking is actually the rule here in Germany where I draft and was in Switzerland as well. But there we pick rares in the end, too ;).
I saw Ross try to Cancel a Volcanic Fallout once.
technically a legal play. It just does nothing. noob.
I saw Ross try to convince his opponent that he could play Master of Etherium in response to Infest. The kid wanted to call a judge but Ross whispered "if you call a judge i'll fucking shank you up"

Ross 3-0's a lot of drafts
In his spare time, Ross also runs a yu-gi-oh gang.

Ben Titmarsh said:
I saw Ross try to convince his opponent that he could play Master of Etherium in response to Infest. The kid wanted to call a judge but Ross whispered "if you call a judge i'll fucking shank you up"

Ross 3-0's a lot of drafts
'shank you up'???

er.. referencing obscure cuts of meat.. allegory - cooking in a pot? Ref: cannibalism?

Cannibalism! Sex and cannibalism FTW?
I dont really know what it means either Tiff, this is what Urban Dictionary says:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shank

I can only assume he was threatening to attack the child with a home made knife.

what would he have done with the remains? Well this is all conjecture but I would guess that at least cannibalism, and *possibly* sex would have featured. Who really knows. Lets just be thankful that the poor guy didnt call a judge.
I like my explanation better. Being shanked with a shiv is just plain silly! Come on now.
i once convinced a kid i could play master of etherium in response to infest. he tried to call a judge so i threatened to shank him up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service