Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

FOIL DOUBLE-SIGNED DOUBLE-ALTERED TEFERI

Steve getting DQ'd, and moving up to number 1 on the DCI's most wanted list.

Poker til 5am

Having a weird dream about Ben watching me shit.

5 litres of cat-piss wine for £4

EDH for fun and profit

36 Bears

Barning

Steve attempting to chat up waitresses in Italian from his iPhone

Lots of shouting

Snorting a dice

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to elaborate on 36 bears as Tom has failed to thus far, and it's hilarious. For those who don't know Tom decided to run a deck containing 36 bears, mostly 2/2's with no abilities (Ashcoat Bear and Bearscape permitting) and 24 lands. He entered this into a vintage tournament. Tom intentionally flashes Lion's Eye Diamond to his opponent before each match to put them off the scent. These things happened...

1) His opponent plays turn one land, mox, chalice for 1. Tom plays a land. Opponent turn 2 null rod. Tom.. BEAR!

2) Opponent turn 1, duress revealing 4 forest and 3 Bears!!

3) Forcing his opponent to play Engineered plague naming BEAR!

4) Opponent's 3/4 Goyf attacks into a 2/2 bear. Tom flashes in Ashcoat Bear and his opponent is forced to blow up his own mox with Qasali Pridemage to keep Goyf alive! He didn't see THAT shit coming.

Kieran filmed it for the "make your own worlds" competition, not sure if that video has arrived online yet?
Dan, did you try out my Sligh list?
Didn't in the end i'm afraid (played Vintage instead of Legacy) - sometime soon though, for sure!

Paul Laudano said:
How did you do? what did you use?

Dan Barrett said:
Didn't in the end i'm afraid (played Vintage instead of Legacy) - sometime soon though, for sure!

Paul Laudano said:
0-3 drop with B/g

Lost each match 2-1, and they were very close, just i made a few misplays and my deck wasn't *quite* tuned enough.

Also i never drew either of my tutors which sucked.
Can those of us who were not there please get an elaboration on the steve dq shiz?
Steve having a 45 minute argument with judges after his opponent tried to run the Bernsteins on him

EDH rinsing - 6 packs for 5 Euros?

USA team sadfaces
Wow, must hear more about the bears, that stuff was excellent!

Ben Titmarsh said:
I'm going to elaborate on 36 bears as Tom has failed to thus far, and it's hilarious. For those who don't know Tom decided to run a deck containing 36 bears, mostly 2/2's with no abilities (Ashcoat Bear and Bearscape permitting) and 24 lands. He entered this into a vintage tournament. Tom intentionally flashes Lion's Eye Diamond to his opponent before each match to put them off the scent. These things happened...

1) His opponent plays turn one land, mox, chalice for 1. Tom plays a land. Opponent turn 2 null rod. Tom.. BEAR!

2) Opponent turn 1, duress revealing 4 forest and 3 Bears!!

3) Forcing his opponent to play Engineered plague naming BEAR!

4) Opponent's 3/4 Goyf attacks into a 2/2 bear. Tom flashes in Ashcoat Bear and his opponent is forced to blow up his own mox with Qasali Pridemage to keep Goyf alive! He didn't see THAT shit coming.

Kieran filmed it for the "make your own worlds" competition, not sure if that video has arrived online yet?
more:

double hoody crew

crazy ghetto underground supermarket

eating a Big Mac for the first time

cheese
Vile Big Macs

McBeer

Ghetto Beers

Hot women playing Vintage (failed to get photographic evidence though!)
Paul Hodgson said:
Vile Big Macs

McBeer

Ghetto Beers

Hot women playing Vintage (failed to get photographic evidence though!)

Pix or it didn't happen.

For me: Getting 96% on my written L3 test (but sadly not making it on the interview this time)
Tying in a rules contest with a L5
Helping to run 200 8-mans in 6 hours
The judge dinner
Invasion sealed deck on MTGO for free
EDH
Top 8'ing Question Mark
Meeting loadsa awesome people
Nice new judge badges
Sitting Down (seriously)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by