Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Shenanigans report requested.

No one relieved themselves in my hall this year, so that's a plus to begin with.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

maybe a plus for you, but i giggled (:

Im assuming nakedness will appear in some form
Jason won, i was the other finalist. :)
Did anyone get naked etc...?
Main highlights was prob the epic 2nd round grudge match of the century Roydie v Gary that took about 45 mins to "resolve", nick lovett being a tosser and rebecca flashing her boobs.
Man, at least one thing I'm sad I missed.

stevie_b said:
Main highlights was prob the epic 2nd round grudge match of the century Roydie v Gary that took about 45 mins to "resolve", nick lovett being a tosser and rebecca flashing her boobs.
stevie_b said:

If by "resolve" you mean haave nothing correct happen until I get fed up and walk out.

RE:Boobs Was anyone smart enough to get a picture?
What was the issue with Royde and Gary?
Life total discrepancy: I had Gary on 12, he had himself on 16. I attacked with a 10/10 trampler, he didn't block, I pumped it +3 for the win. Me:"You're dead", Gary:"I'm on 3."
:s
Jason asked Ben Lei to sort it out, he hasn't been judge trained- it took a long while to get nowhere. Then Jason came over to fix it, this was also taking a long time.
In this instance I was more patient than Gary.

Short version- it was a totally lame situation, I'm sorry Gary that it spoiled your evening. I hope things were better for you afterwards.
Any half decent judge would say if you cant agree garys record is correct.

Daniel Royde said:
Life total discrepancy: I had Gary on 12, he had himself on 16. I attacked with a 10/10 trampler, he didn't block, I pumped it +3 for the win. Me:"You're dead", Gary:"I'm on 3."
Jason asked Ben Lei to sort it out, he hasn't been judge trained- it took a long while to get nowhere. Then Jason came over to fix it, this was also taking a long time.

Short version- it was a totally lame situation, I'm sorry Gary that it spoiled your evening. I hope things were better for you afterwards.
Because...?

Amidu said:
Any half decent judge would say if you cant agree garys record is correct.

Daniel Royde said:

the big issue is that this is a fun event, at a higher level event I think you both get a warning or even a game loss as there really is noway for the judge to clarify who is correct, it is not fair to assume that either player is right as either of you could be mistaken but it obviously makes a huge difference to the game who is correct.

As far as I'm concerned both deserve slaps with the wet fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that will sort the men from the boys
I think a 1-pint penalty would be an appropriate remedy. First to finish it has their version of the life total stick.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
the big issue is that this is a fun event, at a higher level event I think you both get a warning or even a game loss as there really is noway for the judge to clarify who is correct, it is not fair to assume that either player is right as either of you could be mistaken but it obviously makes a huge difference to the game who is correct.

As far as I'm concerned both deserve slaps with the wet fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that will sort the men from the boys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service