Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Our pod was cut down to 7 this week to even out the other drafts.  Levi took the top spot with Ross in second and me third.  Things are looking tight at the top of the leaderboard! 

1    Ross    33
2    Ben    32
3    Kieran    21
4    Charlie    19
5    Levi    19
6    Russ    18
7    Nathan    14
8    Andrew    12
9    Maor    10
10    Simon    8
11    Rebecca    8
12    Ray    4
13    Dan Waine    4
14    Dan Royde    3
15    Marek    2
16    Amar    2
17    Paul    2
18    Phil    1
19    Allan    1
20    Joe    1
21    Mills    1

NOBs X

1. Ben

2. Ross

3. Kieran

4. Andrew

5. Levi

6. Amar

7. Russ

8. Charlie

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jelly wrestling?

i would cube again

are we starting at 6.45 and getting in two drafts?

I'm not sure two drafts are going to be possible.  Firstly because of the overhead of shuffling/creating boosters initially and secondly, because the card level is so much higher than a normal draft you tend to get less games where one player just steamrollers the other.  Andy and I winstonned it at the weekend and it was great fun, but I do think two drafts (even of 5 games each) might be a bit optimistic.

If we're cubing next week anyway it won't matter that we only get one go this time round.

Definitely up for doing it again next week - mostly because I'll no doubt be terrible at it the first time.

what about the jelly wrestling?

Available on request.

As long as it's not within vomiting distance of my cube

I'm gonna have to bail.  :(  Good news for Paul though!

Should be able to fit 2 drafts in I reckon. The second one might not make it to 7 games, but shouldn't be far away. Cube games should be quite quick compared with M13...  ;)

Probably going to make a showing tonight.  I take it there are still "normal" events if I can't get into your club?

No one is excluded Tom - It's first come, first served.  Paul is first on the reserve list and will take the last spot as Levi isn't coming, but incase he or anyone else doesn't show up you're welcome to put yourself next in line.

EDIT: Apologies the reserve list currently looks like this:

1. Paul

2. Maor

I've already got in enough trouble about this one but I can't resist asking why you'd worry about making it 8 man instead of 10 man if it means excluding folks ... ok ok I'll shut up now and draft M13.

I'll go third reserve for cube draft in case there are three no-shows.

Anyone turning up early?  Do people still play EDH?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service