Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Anybody else going or interested as I will prob be driving down.
If anybody wants to come they can either meet me at potters bar/high barnet/cockfosters station in the morning or stay over at mine friday night.

let me know!

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be going via Kings Cross and have spaces as well!

There is another car going from the Croydon area as well.

Jason
I am driving down, but will have a full car I'm afraid.
Need to get a third (me obv) member of team imperial Q'd.
I'm tempted by this Amar. Will let you know on friday if you are going to FNM?
Jason instead of driving I might take a space in yours instead. What time are you leaving from kings x?

Ben Titmarsh said:
I'm tempted by this Amar. Will let you know on friday if you are going to FNM?
I have not set a time as need to confirm doors open.

Mike was suppose to coming with me as well.

I will post here and get Mike to talk to you.
This is what Graham emailed out:
Saturday 28th November at the University of Southampton SO17 1BJ. This is Sealed Deck Zendikar followed by a top 8 draft to win an invite and flight to the USA for the PT. Price is 25 pounds. Registration from 10am to 10.30.
Tempted, if I make it to FNM will confirm then
This is what Graham texted me last night.

I am going to be at Kings Cross for 8am. One confirmed in the car, with two more possibles!

Daniel Royde said:
This is what Graham emailed out:
Saturday 28th November at the University of Southampton SO17 1BJ. This is Sealed Deck Zendikar followed by a top 8 draft to win an invite and flight to the USA for the PT. Price is 25 pounds. Registration from 10am to 10.30.
OK i will be at kings cross station by 8am on saturday!
where shall i meet you - outside the st pancras exit or the main exit by the station?
Can I also reserve one more space for Paul Phillips? So that should fill up your car!
Cheers Jason!

Amar Dattani said:
OK i will be at kings cross station by 8am on saturday! where shall i meet you - outside the st pancras exit or the main exit by the station?
No more spaces left in any cars then?
Yeah i dont think i am driving any more - my car isn't too reliable at the moment so not comfortable with taking it long distance!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service