Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Stevie B Magic Memorial BBQ and Games Day at Tiff's this Saturday

42 mins from Euston station 

It is cheaper to travel in a group (4 people can go for £7/each return) and also then I will pick people up, athough it's not a long walk. Unless you get lost. Then it's longer. 

Tom B sez: everyone try and get the 10:54 (to Leighton Buzzard)

Cubes, drafts and random board games with added food and shit.

Rock.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

w00t! What are you doing? Where are you going? You should go to the Leighton Buzzard Light Railway and take a trip round LB so we can come and stare at you. It would be the best date EVER?

James Mills said:
I can't make it - I have a date :D
Both Mark and Nathan seem to be under the impression this is on sunday, but it says saturday... I can make sunday!
No, I know its Saturday, but I only get to do this OR Brighton. I don't have the luxury of a free weekend. I have to equally split my weekend between geek-time and Dad-time.
Although that does sound tempting I think what I was going to do is depending on the weather take her around Camden (she has never been before) and then up through Regents Park. Then I will take her for dinner somewhere nice.

Tiff Leek said:
w00t! What are you doing? Where are you going? You should go to the Leighton Buzzard Light Railway and take a trip round LB so we can come and stare at you. It would be the best date EVER?

James Mills said:
Dude, Zoo it up!

James Mills said:
Although that does sound tempting I think what I was going to do is depending on the weather take her around Camden (she has never been before) and then up through Regents Park. Then I will take her for dinner somewhere nice.

Tiff Leek said:

James Mills said:
'Yes, here is another insanely depressed bear on prozac'

'ice cream?'

'Oh look, a self harming wolf'

'Fluffy elephant from gift shop??'

'oh, those monkeys are throwing their poo at us, how sweet'

Ben Titmarsh said:
Dude, Zoo it up!

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

James Mills said:
Damn Tiff - What zoo's do you go to???

Tiff Leek said:

'ice cream?'

Ben Titmarsh said:
Dude, Zoo it up!

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

James Mills said:
I go to any zoo with my zoology background and an understanding of animal behaviour.

Then I get depressed.

It is awesome.

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

'ice cream?'

Ben Titmarsh said:
Dude, Zoo it up!

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

James Mills said:
I got to zoo's with an ignorance of zoology and just assume the animals are fine.

If they are depressed then they should try working in an office for a living - or just hug it out in group therapy.

Tiff Leek said:
I go to any zoo with my zoology background and an understanding of animal behaviour.

Then I get depressed.

It is awesome.

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

'ice cream?'

Ben Titmarsh said:
Dude, Zoo it up!

James Mills said:

Tiff Leek said:

James Mills said:
James Mills said:
I got to zoo's with an ignorance of zoology and just assume the animals are fine.

If they are depressed then they should try working in an office for a living - or just hug it out in group therapy.

Last time I took my daughter to a Zoo, the monkeys were 'hugging' but I don't know if it was therapeutic.

"What are they doing Daddy?"
"Just doing their exercises dear."
Re: bringing stuff.

There is a Tesco and a Waitrose on the way from the station to my house - Leighton Buzzard is quite compact.

So you don't have to buy booze and cart it all the way on the train if you don't want to.

I will sort out food, but may pick up some stuff on the way back from the station once I have a better idea of how many people are coming and this and that isn't it.
I need ROE boosters, so anybody who has plenty for sale at below RRP bring em Friday

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service