Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Stevie B Magic Memorial BBQ and Games Day at Tiff's this Saturday

42 mins from Euston station 

It is cheaper to travel in a group (4 people can go for £7/each return) and also then I will pick people up, athough it's not a long walk. Unless you get lost. Then it's longer. 

Tom B sez: everyone try and get the 10:54 (to Leighton Buzzard)

Cubes, drafts and random board games with added food and shit.

Rock.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It appears I may be demo-ing at the Expo this weekend, so don't think I will be able to make it. Have fun and see some of you at the PTQ on Monday!
Are you the chap that works in the age concern shop or is that _another_ LB magic player?

Kevin Blake said:
I didn't know there were other Magic players in Leighton Buzzard. I really should get out of my front door more often.
See you there on sunday then Amar! Got a free ticket.

Amar Dattani said:
It appears I may be demo-ing at the Expo this weekend, so don't think I will be able to make it. Have fun and see some of you at the PTQ on Monday!
My flat search has been moved to Sunday so I'm now definately coming. Stopping at Waitrose to buy booze seems like a plan - I don't want to carry anything up from home.
Cool you can learn to play magic ;) - I will be demo-ing starter decks of some sort.

Ben Titmarsh said:

Amar Dattani said:
Sweet, do I get something free thats worth having? i.e. not a starter deck.

Amar Dattani said:
Cool you can learn to play magic ;) - I will be demo-ing starter decks of some sort.

Ben Titmarsh said:

Amar Dattani said:
No idea I think there may be some sort of promo card... come and see on sunday!

Ben Titmarsh said:
Sweet, do I get something free thats worth having? i.e. not a starter deck.

Amar Dattani said:

Ben Titmarsh said:

Amar Dattani said:
Well there is some good/bad news.

My date got cancelled so I am able to attend the BBQ. I'm a bit bummed out but I'm sure you guys will be able to cheer me up.

Tiff - Shall I bring some assorted meat?
No that's Dom. I run the events in Milton Keynes but I live in LB.

Tiff Leek said:
Are you the chap that works in the age concern shop or is that _another_ LB magic player? Kevin Blake said:
I didn't know there were other Magic players in Leighton Buzzard. I really should get out of my front door more often.
Aww booo. At least you can come here and do cheery things instead of sitting at the bottom of the garden eating worms. This seems good.

The train the london lot intend to catch goes through Hemel at 11:18 although that might be a bit close to escape from work in time for.. It is entirely up to you what you bring, although as prev. metioned there are supermarkets on the way to my house so that might be easier than bringing things from home. Or I can just get lots when I go and you can just bring a bit of cash.

Kevin - you are welcome to come and join the festivities. I guess with fannying around at shops we will be back at the house a bit after 12 so wandering along around then-ish would seem like the thing.
Current confirmed attendees: The Bernstein, The Leek, Me, Warren, Mark, Kieran, Ed Gamble, Mills. So we're a magicalicious 8 if no other folks turn up or we're a full on party if they do. Sounds good.
Since I'm unsure when I'll be getting there (I finish work at 11) If you could get me some Peroni I would be more than happy to compensate you.

Tiff Leek said:
Aww booo. At least you can come here and do cheery things instead of sitting at the bottom of the garden eating worms. This seems good.

The train the london lot intend to catch goes through Hemel at 11:18 although that might be a bit close to escape from work in time for.. It is entirely up to you what you bring, although as prev. metioned there are supermarkets on the way to my house so that might be easier than bringing things from home. Or I can just get lots when I go and you can just bring a bit of cash.

Kevin - you are welcome to come and join the festivities. I guess with fannying around at shops we will be back at the house a bit after 12 so wandering along around then-ish would seem like the thing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service