Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Thea Steele's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just off the top of my head, maybe Terastodon or Woodfall Primus instead of Rude Awa…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 18, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Green

12 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Allan Chong

"I'd definitely keep Avalanche Riders in. I think it's one of the best red cards- it…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 18, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building the Cube | Red

7 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Charlie Grover

"I'd recommend against favoring allies over enemies. The enemy color pairs are actual…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 18, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Multicolour

8 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

"Probably an oversight, but Jitte!   Lodestone Golem is actually an extremely general…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Artifacts

15 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Glenn Goldsworthy

"I agree that Nezumi Graverobber should be in there, even at the expense of Shortfang…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Black

14 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Allan Chong

"I think this section looks pretty good. Two notable exclusions are Fact or Fiction a…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | Blue

6 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

"I think the Shadow guys are necessary if you want to push WW. It's true that they ar…"

Thea Steele replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cube Masters Series | Building The Cube | White

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by wv

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service