Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Good day chaps

I am trying to build a new EDH deck and am trying to come up with something even close to original, started looking at creature types that have enough options and isn't to popular so I have come to the conclusion that CLERICS is clearly the choice.

So firstly any reasonable ideas on splits, land creatures, spells etc

Also I have a list of all the clerics ever printed and am wittling it down slowly but the spells and lands I am having some trouble with.

Any suggestions would be welcome and anyone with some of the older commons that I could nab would be a massive help

cheers

Glenn

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

play a fun format instead

play a deck with Divine Intervention [the enchantment that makes the game end in a draw] and ways to play Shaharazad loads of times. 

maybe not shaharazad (that card is apparently expensive) but play turbo-intervention with no actual ways to win the game

isn't shaharazad banned in edh?
every game of edh I play involves a whole lot of faffing about and not a lot of action, I want a deck that actually applies a bit of pressure for a change
Play a super aggressive general like Lovisa Coldeyes, or a Voltron style deck.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
every game of edh I play involves a whole lot of faffing about and not a lot of action, I want a deck that actually applies a bit of pressure for a change
or Isamaru/Kemba & equipment?

Louis Mackie said:
Play a super aggressive general like Lovisa Coldeyes, or a Voltron style deck.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Hokori + Limited Resources + Armageddon etc ?
I think Limited Resources is banned

Dan Barrett said:
Also Hokori as a Commander gets you actually, for realsies, punched in the face if you're not careful. Nearly as hated as Augustin or Mycosynth Lattice plus March of the Machines.
PS I'm calling Urabrask right now, already picked up a foil!

MENERRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Louis Mackie said:

I think Limited Resources is banned

Dan Barrett said:
Limited Resources is catastrophically broken in anything Multiplayer, I'm not giving Sheldon shit for that one!
turbo intervention! c'monnnnnnn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service