Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Right, have been able to get my act together (somewhat) this week and have booked a hotel for Nats. Twin rooms at the premier inn angel street (right next to the venue!) are £87 for the 3 nights, which is an utter bargain.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotel/SHECIT/sheffield-city-centr...

Suggest anyone who's going piles in as well. Also some form of semi-organised transport would be good, getting the train up is the obvious play as the station is again right next to the venue & hotel.

Need to figure out what to play in standard, but that can wait until M12 comes out and fails to shake things up!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, looks like room prices have increased, now £114, still cheap :)

cool will "sort" you out on sat man, what night have you booked and also how much do I owe.

Next is what time trains are people thinking of getting and from where to where?  booking train ticks early is way cheaper

Paul Hodgson said:

Once Mills has booked us a room I'll let you know about trains, should be later this week.

Have you tried using a new browser or clearing cookies? I've heard some sites (air flight sites I think) remember if you've looked at something in the past and increase prices if you have. I guess their reasoning is that if you go to the site a second time you're prepared to buy something there and then and less likely to go looking again (which is what you would have done after the first visit to the site). 

Could be that they just raised their prices of course. 

Paul Hodgson said:

Not sure, I booked at £87 so might be that was the last room available at that price :)
you are a hero

Paul Hodgson said:
Not sure, I booked at £87 so might be that was the last room available at that price :)
Okay, me and Mills are booked up now. Think I'm gonna ride up in his car on the way there, maybe train on the way back so I can leave earlier if I need to.
man people with cars, thats crazy talk, Mills do you have space for little old me?
Anyone know if the side events schedule has been released yet?
I have all the space in my car!
Wait, assuming you can pick us up from Hemel station, how much is train to there from London? Would we even be saving any money doing it that way?
Train is about £10 How much is the train to Sheffield?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service