Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

naturally, spoiler available at:

http://mtgsalvation.com/avacyn-restored-spoiler.html

I'm going to hold off on the large volume of negative things that i obviously have to say for the time being. some basic observations:

• souldbond actually looks kinda fun in limited
  • miracle seems super swingy (eg 7cc/2cc time walk)
  • the flavour text is in line with other recent releases (ie fucking awful)

obvs the question really on everyone's minds is WHY ISN'T CUBE AVAILABLE ON MODO ALL THE TIME, but for the time being what do you think of the new set?

Views: 1085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think 3+ colour humans will be " a thing"

Awesome land is awesome indeed

Uncouterable lackey on the play is nuts in  Legacy goblins right?

Guess R&D didn't think creature strategies had been pushed hard enough!

its crazy that that land makes colourless mana too. like ancient ziggurat was kept in line by the fact you can only make dudes with it

I laughed when I read Human Frailty. Pretty sure they've worded it "Human creature" to stop people from targeting their opponent with it...

How comes Starcitygames are pre-selling Tamiyo at 18 pounds but Magic Madhouse are pre-selling at £30?

That seems wrong to me.

SCG are preselling Tamiyo at £25, and that isn't taking into account the differences in wholesale prices for Magic in the US and Europe.

oops, thought it was $29.99 not $39.99. NM

Still... FTSY

i reeeeeaaaaally wish it didn't have the word creature on it

Kieran Symington said:

I laughed when I read Human Frailty. Pretty sure they've worded it "Human creature" to stop people from targeting their opponent with it...

It'd be overpowered if you could destroy all of those other tribal human permanents too. 

Philip Dickinson said:

i reeeeeaaaaally wish it didn't have the word creature on it

Kieran Symington said:

destroy target human

is just a sentence i want to see

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service