Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Cube Masters Series 2011 Coverage

I'll be adding coverage material of the November 26 Cube Masters Series Event  to this thread, so check back regularily!

Phil's Cube Draft:

Draft Pack 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKbeAZSGXQ

Draft Pack 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0OJf6RBlQM

Draft Pack 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNkDzkRYFCA

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only watched a couple mins for now, will watch the rest at lunch, but the edit quality on these is ridiculous Warren!

Like, Evan Erwin is stopping doing the Magic show, you could easily put something together just as good IMO.

Will definitely do what I can to promote these :D

Need our game on here Warren!

MILLS WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT

Good stuff. How can I get the videos on my camera to you Warren?

Hey Louis - make a free http://www.dropbox.com account and I'll share a folder with you. Just send me the email address you use to make this account.

Louis Mackie said:

Good stuff. How can I get the videos on my camera to you Warren?

I got my phone stolen right out of my hand. Then I got the bus to edgeware and a cab home because I couldn't contact you at all.

Philip Dickinson said:

MILLS WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT

whaaaaaaaaaat?! insane. who robbed you!? i have about 5 calls to you in my call log at about 4am and a text calling you a rebel without a cause at 04:12 lol

Yes whoever robbed me will have seen those. It was right out of my hand aswell. I think I was texting you at the time.

Philip Dickinson said:

whaaaaaaaaaat?! insane. who robbed you!? i have about 5 calls to you in my call log at about 4am and a text calling you a rebel without a cause at 04:12 lol

frowny frowns :(

super sad times Mills, I was smashed and was rather lucky to get my train as was unable to see properly at this was at 12, let alone 4.  Where did you guys go after I left?

 

We went to a club in Soho then after that I got mugged and went home.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

super sad times Mills, I was smashed and was rather lucky to get my train as was unable to see properly at this was at 12, let alone 4.  Where did you guys go after I left?

 

Awesome stuff Warren.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service