Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Who's going? Should be down for most of the day. 

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will definitely be there!

So will I. Looking forward to the Ironman. Really wanna rip up a Liliana or Snappy!

I can't play in the Keith Loveys because my band is playing later on that day. :(

Unicorn as per usual?

James Mills said:

I can't play in the Keith Loveys because my band is playing later on that day. :(

Snapcaster is so bad in this format.

Amar Dattani said:

So will I. Looking forward to the Ironman. Really wanna rip up a Liliana or Snappy!

Isn't most of the set terribad?

Dan Barrett said:

Snapcaster is so bad in this format.

Amar Dattani said:

So will I. Looking forward to the Ironman. Really wanna rip up a Liliana or Snappy!
Flash bears are still playable!
It's just a (really) bad Ambush Viper. 



Dan Barrett said:

Snapcaster is so bad in this format.

Amar Dattani said:

So will I. Looking forward to the Ironman. Really wanna rip up a Liliana or Snappy!

A Graveyard block will be interesting with no Graveyards (Silent Departure gg)

Burning Vengeance, the literal do-nothing.

Mill you deck is probably the nut high, as they'll have pushed the power level of the cards as being milled can be advantageous

Yea, for this reason I think Paraselene/Witchbane Orb will actually be very good, as they kill Curses, which are more powerful than normal.

Nope - Camberwell

Dan Barrett said:

Unicorn as per usual?

James Mills said:

I can't play in the Keith Loveys because my band is playing later on that day. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service