Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I'm definitely in for the whole weekend. Had such a great time last year, that I wouldn't miss this one. I have a limited number of seats available if you wish to travel in style. Leaving from my place in Islington at 8ish on saturday and is conditional on acceptance of the following terms:

1) The likelihood of a breakdown is significant, so you are somewhat at the mercy of the AA as to whether or not you make the event on saturday!

2) There are no seatbelts in the back (it's a custom made interior and doesn't require them by law) so you may die.

Already taking Nathan so I can take 2/3 more people.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Ben. Angel is pretty easy for me to get to assuming some tube lines are running that weekend!

Ben Titmarsh said:
Ok cool, i'll give priority to whoever can make it to my house, thereafter the people who replied first so Glenn, Kieran and Simon. Address is 5b Oakley Road, N1 3LL. Closest tube is Angel, from there it's a 20 minute walk or you can get one of about 6 buses up Essex Road.
@I have 3 spaces in my car - but you will have to get to barnet or cockfosters tube station saturday morning for me to pick you up...

Hi Amar

Which way do you drive to Gravesend-Straight onto M25 from near you? I would like a lift please. Are you playing in London this weekend?
Nope not in london this weekend. I will be going round the m25 over the bridge. It's the quickest way.

We can arrange by phone what time to meet Saturday. I need to be there in time for legacy nats

Raymond Wat said:
@I have 3 spaces in my car - but you will have to get to barnet or cockfosters tube station saturday morning for me to pick you up...
Hi Amar

Which way do you drive to Gravesend-Straight onto M25 from near you? I would like a lift please. Are you playing in London this weekend?
Cool. Thanks.

Amar Dattani said:
Nope not in london this weekend. I will be going round the m25 over the bridge. It's the quickest way.

We can arrange by phone what time to meet Saturday. I need to be there in time for legacy nats

Raymond Wat said:
Hi Amar

I'm probably gonna day-trip it, not sure which days i'll be going yet though. Definitely monday, may need to borrow some new cards from y'all peeps if i can!

Rebecca Bonfield said:
I am probably only going to the PTQ due to already being Q'd for Nats and having decorating / other boring things to do.

I will probably be getting the train if anyone (Gary etc.) wants to meet up for that.
It now looks like I might not be able to make Saturday, so I'm going to have to drop out of getting a lift from Ben. Hopefully I can make Sunday/Monday - It would be awful to miss the whole event!
Ben

Sorry Dude but there is simply no way I can get to yours by 8 on Saturday (would have to get the 5.30 from colchester), so I shall just catch you there if thats ok man? If your playing in the nats event monday and still have some space I would love a lift back man.

Really sorry but can't see a lot of sleep over the weekend and starting at 5ish on saturday is just not cricket

cheers
Glenn
My car is full. Taking Ray Watt, Ben Lei and his friend.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Ben

Sorry Dude but there is simply no way I can get to yours by 8 on Saturday (would have to get the 5.30 from colchester), so I shall just catch you there if thats ok man? If your playing in the nats event monday and still have some space I would love a lift back man.

Really sorry but can't see a lot of sleep over the weekend and starting at 5ish on saturday is just not cricket

cheers
Glenn
Ouch, yeah the detour doesn't seem worth it for a short car journey. Might be able to take you in on the way back, depends how many people I end up taking and if they all want lifts back too. Should be ok for a squeeze though.

Taking Nathan and Simon so far then so i've still got 2 spaces left.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Ben

cheers
Glenn
I shall partake in a space my good man. I will need somewhere to crash on Fri night tho!

Ben Titmarsh said:
Ouch, yeah the detour doesn't seem worth it for a short car journey. Might be able to take you in on the way back, depends how many people I end up taking and if they all want lifts back too. Should be ok for a squeeze though.
Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Ben
Sorry Dude but there is simply no way I can get to yours by 8 on Saturday (would have to get the 5.30 from colchester), so I shall just catch you there if thats ok man? If your playing in the nats event monday and still have some space I would love a lift back man. Really sorry but can't see a lot of sleep over the weekend and starting at 5ish on saturday is just not cricket
cheers
Glenn
Ok, afraid I don't have any spaces to offer on friday night as i'm going to be out with the lady. Hopefully someone else in central london can oblige.

James Mills said:
I shall partake in a space my good man. I will need somewhere to crash on Fri night tho!

Ben Titmarsh said:
Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Ben
Sorry Dude but there is simply no way I can get to yours by 8 on Saturday (would have to get the 5.30 from colchester), so I shall just catch you there if thats ok man? If your playing in the nats event monday and still have some space I would love a lift back man. Really sorry but can't see a lot of sleep over the weekend and starting at 5ish on saturday is just not cricket
cheers
Glenn
hehe I know who ;-)

Ben Titmarsh said:
Ok, afraid I don't have any spaces to offer on friday night as i'm going to be out with the lady. Hopefully someone else in central london can oblige.

James Mills said:

Ben Titmarsh said:
Glenn Goldsworthy said:
Ben
cheers
Glenn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service