Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Events (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stevie B Magic Memorial BBQ and Games Day at Tiff's this Saturday

42 mins from Euston station  It is cheaper to travel in a group (4 people can go for £7/each return) and also then I will pick people up, a…

Started by Tiff Leek

55 May 31, 2010
Reply by Tiff Leek

Milton Keynes National Qualifier - Sunday 23rd May

So this Sunday sees our first NQ. The venue and time details can be found on the front page of our website www.mkmtg.co.uk in the events an…

Started by Kevin Blake

26 May 21, 2010
Reply by Thomas David Baker

Win a complete set of Zendikar

On the 6th June MK Magic will host what I hope will be the first of many monthly weekend magic events.To get things off to a flying start t…

Started by Kevin Blake

0 Apr 1, 2010

Nats Qualifier - Southampton, 13th March

Who intends to go, who will be driving from somewhere in London?I would very much like to ride shotgun and give you petrol+parking money! :D

Started by Dan Barrett

11 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel Royde

anyone about for some shenanigans on Friday night

Good afternoon gents/ladies I am thinking of hitting the GPT on Saturday and also have Friday free, was wondering if anyone was about for s…

Started by Glenn Goldsworthy

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Dan Barrett

PTQ Reading - extended, 20th Feb 2010

Who is going, what are you playing, and when/how are you getting there.Me and Gary are meeting in Camden, then going to get train from Padd…

Started by Dan Barrett

6 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Daniel Royde

Standard on Saturday?

Is anyone going to play in the Standard flights on Saturday or are most people doing the legacy tournament? Need to get some more practice…

Started by Kieran Symington

5 Feb 17, 2010

Southampton`s GPT Madrid Legacy Constructed

I wondered if any members would be attending the GPT on Sat 9th January. Entry is £7 at the University of Southampton. I hope to see some…

Started by Graham Theobalds

2 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Graham Theobalds

PTQ San Juan Schedule (UK and Ireland)

Schedule is now posted. Please visit http://community.wizards.com/mtguk and have a look. Oh, and please join up whilst you are there ;)

Started by Ray Fong

13 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Julian Dale

PTQ in Southampton this weekend

Anybody else going or interested as I will prob be driving down. If anybody wants to come they can either meet me at potters bar/high barne…

Started by Amar Dattani

18 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Savage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service