Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Magic 2011 Core Set Booster Drafts - 6 x M11 Boosters

Rise of the Eldrazi Booster Drafts - £6.25

Zendikar & Worldwake Booster Drafts - £6.25

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will be there tonight for Legacy but will be doing 6 M11 booster draft tomorrow and Friday. Sounds awesome!
what does 6 bosters mean?

is that the prize suppport or is it 3 boosters in each direction?

either way i'm there tonight
Think I'll be coming down Tuesday for some M11 action.
Thom you draft 6 boosters, a sealed pool effectively! The decks are normally ridiculously strong. I'll be there tomorrow!
that sounds awesome. how much is it jason?
Thom Richardson said:
that sounds awesome. how much is it jason?

M11 (6 Boosters) - £12.50
ZEN/WWK (3 Boosters) - £6.25
ROE (3 Boosters) - £6.25
Not enough product to offer 6 pack Zendikar block drafts, then? That would have been awesome.
If by awesome you mean TERRIBLE.

Kieran Symington said:
Not enough product to offer 6 pack Zendikar block drafts, then? That would have been awesome.
So, so, so many Lynxes.

Dan Barrett said:
If by awesome you mean TERRIBLE.

Kieran Symington said:
Not enough product to offer 6 pack Zendikar block drafts, then? That would have been awesome.
Might be able to make it to FNM, one last blast at M11 before the Pre-Release :D
Did the six pack draft on Monday and it was really fun despite being M11. There were some crazy decks around that you could never have done in a normal draft. My deck ended up with five one-drops, eleven two drops and no other creatures! If anybody manages to draft the mill deck, let us know!
I had 6 Tome Scours and an Erasure in my sideboard, but I didn't see enough mill to actually play it as a deck.

Kieran Symington said:
Did the six pack draft on Monday and it was really fun despite being M11. There were some crazy decks around that you could never have done in a normal draft. My deck ended up with five one-drops, eleven two drops and no other creatures! If anybody manages to draft the mill deck, let us know!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service