Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So who's going?  And where are you staying?  Guess I need to get a room booked soon...

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't make the train - I only land in Heathrow at 1pm on the Friday - but I will see you guys up there if I don't fall asleep and end up in Scotland or something ...

paul did you go to the meateasy popup in nx when it was on this time last year? i feel we may have talked about this on saturday but i don't remember lol

I was considering making a last-minute appearance here, then just found out the cheapest room available was about £200. Much as I love Magic, that's slightly excessive...

There are definitely still reasonably-priced places available, Kieran, as I know e.g. Stuart Wright booked a place in the last week or so.

@Phil - yeah went a couple of times, was insane!

Alright who amongst of you are not work-shy freeloaders who want to get the train at the far more socially acceptable time of 19:00, arriving at Manchester at 21:10.  Just checked and tickets are £75... the fuck?! 

Im taking a train at about 2100 with a bunch of people You're welcome to join us

Kieran this is THE uk magic event of the year now stop being a wuss and get your wallet out.

If I can fly 5000 miles to attend, you can find a few quid down the back of a sofa.

Having found a (still horribly overpriced) romm, I'm now officially coming. Hoping to get the 7:00 up on Friday.

It's pretty tragic if the UK Magic event of the year is a Limited GP in Manchester...

Thomas David Baker said:

Kieran this is THE uk magic event of the year now stop being a wuss and get your wallet out.

If I can fly 5000 miles to attend, you can find a few quid down the back of a sofa.

Yeah that is pretty terrible. The WMCQ was a very very poor "Nats" substitute. The Nottingham one is being pitched as more of an event, but even so...

James Mills said:

It's pretty tragic if the UK Magic event of the year is a Limited GP in Manchester...

Thomas David Baker said:

Kieran, if you're not in a rush, we're getting the 10am from Euston? Glad to see you're coming! :)

Mills - it's better than not having a GP by a LONG way, but I agree Nationals would be better

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service