Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So who's going?  And where are you staying?  Guess I need to get a room booked soon...

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not that much better.

The Nationals/GP combo a la Brighton was by far the best event we've had in England, including Pro Tour London!

Dan Barrett said:

Kieran, if you're not in a rush, we're getting the 10am from Euston? Glad to see you're coming! :)

Mills - it's better than not having a GP by a LONG way, but I agree Nationals would be better

I assume Kieran means the 7PM train Dan.  In which case - EDH on the train Kieran?

I have to work so it's the 7pm train. I guess I should have used 24 hour time! Beer and EDH is definitely a good plan for the journey! Guess I'll see you at the station Ben.

You guys have not even been yet.  I am playing with the top card of my library revealed and trust me, it is the event of the year, and it is going to be good.

I'm just bitter because I can't go :( I can't even durdle on modo on saturday

Wow you should so do this Tom!

Play every game with the top card of your library revealed. Might be a tough one to explain to the judges, but at least in all casual formats.

Thomas David Baker said:

You guys have not even been yet.  I am playing with the top card of my library revealed and trust me, it is the event of the year, and it is going to be good.

Kieran does your number still end in 5956?  

I reckon this train is going to be busy because it's the first non rush hour one out of London.  Probably worth getting to the station for 6:15 so we can hit the train as soon as the platform is announced and get a table.

Yep, that's mine. I'll be going straight from work, so should be able to get to the station by then.

Does anyone need any cards for this weekend?

Also, does anyone have a set of Liliana's they could maybe lend for a bit tomorrow (Friday) for the standard trials?

Hey all,

I've decided last minute to come to GP Manchester, I'm working till 5.30 probably though so getting a train sometime after that and probably the off-peak one. anyone else heading up around that time? 

Does anyone have a spare reasonably priced bed in a room they've booked by any chance? IF so can you drop me an email crazynutter88@gmail.com or grab me on facebook? I'm on Dan Barrets and Amar Dattani's

Thanks.

New plan - I am getting that same train some of you are getting this evening because it turns out it saves 150 quid (return).

Are we getting the 18:57 or the 19:00, and why the hell do both exist?

WJ, I think some of the guys here are getting the 19.00 from Euston, meeting around 18.15 to ensure they can get a table.

Not sure about rooms though. 

See ya there dude!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service