Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Who won?

 

Also how many rounds were played?

 

With ~15 players I believe it would have been draft+4 rounds, meaning I scooped Rik Powell into the final.

 

And what were the shenanigans I missed? It was all very civilised while I was there...

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

Cheating how, exactly?

James Mills said:

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

Basically my deck was better than his - I think the acusation started when I landed a contagion engine.

 

I think he just convincerd himself that I was cheating and ment with it. Plus he was stealing my beer and generally being unpleasent.

 

Game abandoned and another keith loveys that I didn't win.

Dan Barrett said:

Cheating how, exactly?

James Mills said:

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

I was 2-0 heading into game 3 with James and got a savage 0-2 beating. ( this later changed to 2-1 after James was accused of discarding drinks lol. ) and in round 4 I took another 0-2 beat. I ask Jason,
 "how many rounds?"
 "5."
"fuck that im off"
get in arround 2 am lol. 

James Mills said:

Basically my deck was better than his - I think the acusation started when I landed a contagion engine.

 

I think he just convincerd himself that I was cheating and ment with it. Plus he was stealing my beer and generally being unpleasent.

 

Game abandoned and another keith loveys that I didn't win.

Dan Barrett said:

Cheating how, exactly?

James Mills said:

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

Hehehe,

 

I don't remember much about our game.

david mcglinchey said:

I was 2-0 heading into game 3 with James and got a savage 0-2 beating. ( this later changed to 2-1 after James was accused of discarding drinks lol. ) and in round 4 I took another 0-2 beat. I ask Jason,
 "how many rounds?"
 "5."
"fuck that im off"
get in arround 2 am lol. 

James Mills said:

Basically my deck was better than his - I think the acusation started when I landed a contagion engine.

 

I think he just convincerd himself that I was cheating and ment with it. Plus he was stealing my beer and generally being unpleasent.

 

Game abandoned and another keith loveys that I didn't win.

Dan Barrett said:

Cheating how, exactly?

James Mills said:

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

took me a day to remember game 4 lol

James Mills said:

Hehehe,

 

I don't remember much about our game.

david mcglinchey said:

I was 2-0 heading into game 3 with James and got a savage 0-2 beating. ( this later changed to 2-1 after James was accused of discarding drinks lol. ) and in round 4 I took another 0-2 beat. I ask Jason,
 "how many rounds?"
 "5."
"fuck that im off"
get in arround 2 am lol. 

James Mills said:

Basically my deck was better than his - I think the acusation started when I landed a contagion engine.

 

I think he just convincerd himself that I was cheating and ment with it. Plus he was stealing my beer and generally being unpleasent.

 

Game abandoned and another keith loveys that I didn't win.

Dan Barrett said:

Cheating how, exactly?

James Mills said:

I was 3-1 going into round 5 but had to abandon my game because Martin just caused complete havoc and accused me of cheating.

you feel cheated there were no trains leaving colchester after one at 9, broke down just outside and took well over 4 hours to get into London.  EPIC suckage...  Probably wouldn't have been on top form anyway due to illness
Surely the end result of the Keith Lovey's is 'general carnage, shame and remorse.'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service