Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Hey guys does anyone know anything I can use to put mutiple cards on a page so I can print them out for proxies.

I want to make an EDH deck but obv dont have £5,000,000 to build one so it will be all proxies.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask Jason to email one to you...
Just resize them and put them onto word, you can fit 4 on a page.

Old gatherer had the borders as seperate images, but i think it might all be one card on the new gatherer.

Im pretty sure Jason told me he didnt have a program either :(
How do i resize them??
You can fit 9 on a page if you try!

Amidu said:
Just resize them and put them onto word, you can fit 4 on a page.

Old gatherer had the borders as seperate images, but i think it might all be one card on the new gatherer.

Im pretty sure Jason told me he didnt have a program either :(
they wouldnt be the right size :(

Nicolo Graziano said:
You can fit 9 on a page if you try!

Amidu said:
Just resize them and put them onto word, you can fit 4 on a page.

Old gatherer had the borders as seperate images, but i think it might all be one card on the new gatherer.

Im pretty sure Jason told me he didnt have a program either :(
I managed to print 9 to a page when I made proxys, I just put them into word, move the borders to the edge of the page and resized each one to something like 6.25cm wide (and ticked the keep proportions thingy). It does work, I did it for my custom cube. Just get a piece of A4 and you'll see you can fit 9 on it!
You will have to drag the margins closer to edge of page to do it. Default margins in Word are too large for 9 cards.
I use MS Publisher and have a template if anyone wants it.
I have a program that will generate an HTML spoiler of scans from magiccards.info that is suitable for printing (9 per A4 page). All it needs is a list of the card names. Please don't do anything manual, that's depressing. Send me the list of card names and I'll send you back a PDF you can print. I guess I should put the program online sometime ...
Thomas David Baker said:
I have a program that will generate an HTML spoiler of scans from magiccards.info that is suitable for printing (9 per A4 page). All it needs is a list of the card names. Please don't do anything manual, that's depressing. Send me the list of card names and I'll send you back a PDF you can print. I guess I should put the program online sometime ...

tom your skills are wasted in magic - aren't there some developing world countries in desperate need of help
Until they finish developing, they can't afford good programmers.

stevie_b said:
Thomas David Baker said:
I have a program that will generate an HTML spoiler of scans from magiccards.info that is suitable for printing (9 per A4 page). All it needs is a list of the card names. Please don't do anything manual, that's depressing. Send me the list of card names and I'll send you back a PDF you can print. I guess I should put the program online sometime ...

tom your skills are wasted in magic - aren't there some developing world countries in desperate need of help
MWS has a "print proxy" function- that would be easy to use too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service